JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Saves are not working... for such a grindy game it is frustating, when one of you heroes get to the point where the last 0.1b stopped please post here for us...

Reactions: ZombieRaziel

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
As for you Eggy. Renpy game saves should automatically carry over as they're saved in your appdata folder.
Actually, no.

Saves haven't automatically carried, so I tried to manually carry them to the game/saves folder and they didn't work, when I try to load them it returns error message and the game restarts from scratch if I try to ignore.

My saves are from 0.1b.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
First, we have changed the game’s chronology. From this point own first act is “prologue”, and second and third are united into the “first act” and will be separated in chapters. With that we will also shift from numerous acts system and stay with traditional three act one.
So...basically, another restart is in order? *Sigh* :)

Mar 3, 2018
1. Added 7 achievements, for now in test mode, just to see how they will be received and what should be changed.
2. Introducing Sonya - in-game guide. For now just some barebones things, further additions in future versions.
3. Added unfinished changing room for Sonya, that allow for limited customisability of our cute assistant.
4. Removed BORD(URDD).
5. Various small fixes and edits.
6. Added emotions to the dialogues in the 3rd chapter.
Could someone update the OP? I thought I received a busted notification for the update.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
"Don’t rush through the prologue. We have added a special surprise to it, previously we have called it “overtime”. Or, if we were to put it simply we give our protagonist an opportunity to seize a chance of a lifetime or rather a chance of his memory revival. With that you will see how we plan to make such scenes in our game, we are waiting for your reviews."

Does that mean what I think it means? They put in little easter eggs in their 70.000 page long prologue text in order to stop people from clicking through that forest of word-salad? That's pure sadism.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
rewrite from beggining is interesting first time. Not now 0.4v and start again. No content no fun only 6m waiting for 0.4v and rewrite on 0.1C again. looks like Duke Nukem Forever in renpy

frozengrimm

Jun 3, 2017
Without the walkthrough, this game takes a while to progress.
but even with the walkthrough, It's still a mess.
The quality of the art is great though. maybe less talking and more action.

Reactions: CloudX

Alex_L

May 4, 2017
It was a sudden tought... I know what reminds me this WIP... Half life 3 ) It will be released eventualy... maybe in the next millenium, but it will be... :)))))

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes