Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
after reading a few comments/reply... I think it's still not worth playing? last time I played was the 2nd update of the game....... so I guess Ill wait another 6 months for this "new plot" to implement the previous scene

Sep 13, 2021
after reading a few comments/reply... I think it's still not worth playing? last time I played was the 2nd update of the game....... so I guess Ill wait another 6 months for this "new plot" to implement the previous scene

yeah H content is still weak compared to many..many.. games. but gameplay itself is great - shame. can never get the best of both.

nickest

May 30, 2018
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi maaan)) pleeeeese, can you reload this file)) link is not work(((((

Sep 24, 2018
I come back to this every once in awhile - the art is great but the grind is less than ideal. Anyone have a guide for a speedrun?

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
So if I understand correctly, the free version has bugs that prevent you from playing and you have to buy the paid version? It seems to me to be trying to extort money. Anyone have a download source for version 0.8.1 and can share it on PM?

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
So if I understand correctly, the free version has bugs that prevent you from playing and you have to buy the paid version? It seems to me to be trying to extort money. Anyone have a download source for version 0.8.1 and can share it on PM?
Not exactly. If I'm not mistaken, the free version 7.2B and the paid version 8.0A had bugs that were fixed in the 7.3B and 8.1A versions. The 7.3B version can be downloaded for free from their website, but the 8.1A is for 17.50€ patreons right now and I think it will go for free in October in a beta release (I don't know right now how much is that in $). However the version posted here is still the bugged 8.0A.
So no, it is not extortion. We are one version behind here.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Share a game with so many serious bugs ? :mad: developer should be ashamed ... unless he did it for the money :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes