123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Having trouble with Copying Swimsuits in Chapter 4, How to even MAKE IT WORK???
I'm stuck at making 3 copies for the other 3 girls. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Apr 10, 2020
A few suggestions with examples for Khan and his team (for the new plot). If you wonder why this game confuses people, this may help.

1. Please read the dialogue with each of the girls when Marcus is opening the puzzle. Take a sharp pencil and strike through 75% of it. Get to the point. For example: "Here are my suggested changes to the school uniform. The uniform is too revealing. It makes me uncomfortable. Will you take a look?" The massive back and forth dialogue buries the simple point.
2. Please read the dialogue when Snape drinks with Marcus after opening the puzzle--the one that goes into all the background stuff. A lot of this is from an earlier version and had been stricken for a reason. It is so long and so boring. Get to the point.
3. The discussions with Sally. These should advance or explain the plot only. Please minimize the chit chat back and forth. It is incredibly repetitive and boring. It is not witty. For example, stop already with the repeated threats to burn or use paint thinner. Say it once.
4. Marcus's internal monologues. Internal monologues or comments should be one line only, two at most. They should help explain the importance of what Marcus has discovered, what he has to do, or be a single line quip.
5. Dialogue for dialogue sake is boring. Every writer knows this. It must advance the plot or provide critical information or be mixed in with action.
6. The best editing is the delete button. If you want people to understand what the hell is going on just say it---stop burying it in a mountain of words.
7. I see some of the densest, most boring dialogue from the earlier versions has returned. It had been deleted for a reason.

will4

Jan 4, 2020
i did. like a million times. i press leave location and i end up in the office with sally saying "what about your wand" and then nothing happens and the quest won't progress.
Have the same problem, and it seems like a bug. You had to have 25 in perception to pass the dog on the bed. If you tried to pass without 25 in perception the option just vanishes and you can't progress. Same thing with the book in the library.
So grind every stat to 25 first before doing anything of the new content.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 1610414

I have those 2 quest active and I don't know how to do them.

If I do "wear the diadem" it goes to next chapter and delete them.
I always have a good laugh when I see "repair the Elder Wand"
Looks like they dont even watch or read harry potter....
The only time a wand was repaired was when Harry used the Elder Wand to repair his old wand, not the other way around

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Having trouble with Copying Swimsuits in Chapter 4, How to even MAKE IT WORK???
I'm stuck at making 3 copies for the other 3 girls. :sick: :sick: :sick:
Good luck with that mate. It took me A MONTH to complete this task since even the walkthrough was shitty at that time

nerocortex

Apr 18, 2020
Guys need some help, i'm stuck in the Giant's Bane mission, already click on the photos on the wall but the quest don't progress i'm missing something?

Also I can't proceed with Daphne's halloween quest i can't speak with her about the night i had with her

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kligko

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i dont see my last save files in this version ? how do I continue the story ?
One if the big downsides of this type of Renpy game is each new version is incompatible with old saves. Start a new game and you'll get an option to jump to what ever chapter you want

Reactions: yamadakun

mrroboto1

Jan 23, 2022
is there no mermaid in the new story? This is the first update I've played in a long time, and I'm trying to get the sea shell achievement. I haven't seen options involving a mermaid in either the prologue or act 1

wildcard

Aug 12, 2016
is there no mermaid in the new story? This is the first update I've played in a long time, and I'm trying to get the sea shell achievement. I haven't seen options involving a mermaid in either the prologue or act 1
Go to the section near the wagon on the map, then click the bubbles on the water, refuse to dive and brute force the dialogue options until you get it.

wildcard

Aug 12, 2016
init 999 python:
persistent.cheats_active = True
What do I need to do in order to use it?
Put that file in your \Game\ folder. Then add a blank file named "Glacius duo" (e.g. create a new text file "New Text Document.txt" and rename it to "Glacius duo", no extension) to the game's root folder. You'll see a few cheat options like max achievements, unlock galleries, and boosted starts to some chapters.

Reactions: yamadakun
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes