IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
So does anyone know the name of the new file that allows you to unlock the gallery? Or is it still the one on the first page?

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I have tried using the erecto totalus file name, but the prompt to unlock the gallery didn't appear in the extra tab does the v0.9 use a different one?
For that I had to open the launcher file I might have done something else to get it working but this was the only thing I can think of.

Retrofrog

Jan 21, 2019
Yo ! problems with payment on patreon now, can anyone send in a private message post News 20.09 and moaning myrtle post, thanks

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
If you had a self running money maker, would you bother to lift a finger?
Seriously, I dont like these guys, but I understand them. If people are stupid enough to give them money for doing nothing, I dont blame them for taking it.

Reactions: yamadakun

redrobin222

Apr 23, 2019
Hi, I just got this game for the first time and completed it, alongside all the optional quests, however, I noticed a majority of the scenes were still locked. I manually unlocked the scenes and have to ask, Is there some kind of tutoring mechanic in the game that I completely missed?? Or are some of the scenes just not in the game???

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, I just got this game for the first time and completed it, alongside all the optional quests, however, I noticed a majority of the scenes were still locked. I manually unlocked the scenes and have to ask, Is there some kind of tutoring mechanic in the game that I completely missed?? Or are some of the scenes just not in the game???
Most of the stuff is locked to mind-boggingly tedious mini-games you have to redo for hours on end without much reward. Then you can lock most of it if you don't do them correctly, without much of a guide telling you they even exist.

Most (sane) people don't "play" the game and just unlock the gallery. Check the thread if you need more reasons not to "play"

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes