Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Hi, I just got this game for the first time and completed it, alongside all the optional quests, however, I noticed a majority of the scenes were still locked. I manually unlocked the scenes and have to ask, Is there some kind of tutoring mechanic in the game that I completely missed?? Or are some of the scenes just not in the game???
Most of the scenes are in the old plot now, we plan to reintegrate all stuff to the new plot in 0.10B

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, testers already finished most tests, patrons test at this week
That's great to hear. Hopefully there won't be any unusual bugs found.
It shouldn't be too long now before the old and new plot merge into the one story.

May 26, 2018
Must be doing something wrong and could use guidance. I tried the gallery unlocker and no success.
I went to windows>users>myusername>appdata>renpy>innocentwithes and dropped the file in there.
No luck, I took the contents out of the gallery unlocker that was labeled "new folder(2) and replaced them in the app data. Nothing..
I go to the main menu in the game, go to memories and nothing is unlocked.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Must be doing something wrong and could use guidance. I tried the gallery unlocker and no success.
I went to windows>users>myusername>appdata>renpy>innocentwithes and dropped the file in there.
No luck, I took the contents out of the gallery unlocker that was labeled "new folder(2) and replaced them in the app data. Nothing..
I go to the main menu in the game, go to memories and nothing is unlocked.
To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus (only for public versions!) (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

If you have any problems with the files above – please visit our official Discord server –

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Hi I am having problem playing the game I'm using joiplay but it doesn't allow me to play the game it just kicks me out the game can I get any help with that also I'm not sure if I should ask this kind of question here I'm also in the discord but I'm afraid I might get banned for asking this kind of question

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hi I am having problem playing the game I'm using joiplay but it doesn't allow me to play the game it just kicks me out the game can I get any help with that also I'm not sure if I should ask this kind of question here I'm also in the discord but I'm afraid I might get banned for asking this kind of question
You could try to ask the developers, from time to time they watch here and respond, but i'm afraid that no developer will never support Joiplay, because the App works with pretty standard default libraries and configuration for the game engine. Developers tends often to modify the configuration and add some other libraries to expand the capabilities of the game engine, and sometimes this kind of thing isn't supported by Joiplay, they do that because without that the games would be more boring, without much effects and other stuff that put to the limit a game engine originally designed to tell a story and make some choices but add fun to us.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's an Android build, why not use that ? Also, since the leaked version is behind compared to the Patreon version, nobody can play it anymore (unless you cockblock everything by disabling your internet)

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Need more info about your device, android version, how many RAM you have, what version are you try to play?
If you ask in our discord in right place (#android-debug or #help_en) no one will ban you ( even if you write in the wrong topic, they will tell you where to write )

El Tiardo

Apr 12, 2018
To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus (only for public versions!) (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

If you have any problems with the files above – please visit our official Discord server –
Hi, are you sure it works with version 9,1 ? Because i can't seem to make it work
1665145527960.png

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Need more info about your device, android version, how many RAM you have, what version are you try to play?
If you ask in our discord in right place (#android-debug or #help_en) no one will ban you ( even if you write in the wrong topic, they will tell you where to write )
My Samsung model number SM-G930V I'm not sure about how I check RAM sorry and I have tried to play 0.9 beta I downloaded from over here and Joiplay I joined the beta testing so I'm pretty sure today updated the app and thank you for letting me know that I'm able to ask question in the discord if I'm still unable to play this game I will wait for the public release for the game thank you again for your help

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
My Samsung model number SM-G930V I'm not sure about how I check RAM sorry and I have tried to play 0.9 beta I downloaded from over here and Joiplay I joined the beta testing so I'm pretty sure today updated the app and thank you for letting me know that I'm able to ask question in the discord if I'm still unable to play this game I will wait for the public release for the game thank you again for your help
Try 0.8.5B from official site, if its worked, maybe problem in leaked version.
According to the characteristics, the phone supports the game if you turn off the rest of the applications before that, but I still don't know what version of android you have. It is important
We are not responsible for leaked versions

3.00 star(s) 323 Votes