smoody

Feb 23, 2018
The amount of time and work put into this game compared to the extremely mediocre amount of actual worthwhile scenes is absolutely staggering. It seriously makes me consider creating my own money-farm...

• Haha
Reactions: paragan

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
So I checked it myself and new plot act 1 is still not fully available, chapter 5 is missing, so also I'm not going to play in this update. They are seriously taking they time with rewriting all this stuff, at least I hope that in the end they do deliver a good plot.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, what's the changelog for 0.10? It's not yet on the front page and I haven't seen anything in the latest messages.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Эй те кто платят ему деньги !!!
Можете объяснить за что ему платите, создатель игры перестал выпускать нормальный контент уже с год.

Hey those who pay him money !!!

Can you explain what you are paying him for? The creator of the game has stopped releasing normal content for a year.

Reactions: yamadakun

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey, what's the changelog for 0.10? It's not yet on the front page and I haven't seen anything in the latest messages.
You can view the full changelog all way from the beginning .

edit: changes for 0.10 build, specifically:

0. All the fixes and adjustments that were added in 0.9.2B are also present in 0.10A
1. Chapter 4 in Act 1 was updated and integrated into the new story
2. Swimsuits quest in updated chapter was remade and remastered
3. Added 6 new locations - Faculty Entrances, Abandoned toilet and Prefects Bathroom
4. Added a fullscreen scene with a new side character
5. Added Live2D animation for Luna's bedrooms scene (available in old plot and as a memory for now)
6. Carefully ported the most popular bugs from Python 2 version of the game to Python 3

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
man dont bother prativcally nothing there

Unlock everything:
Create a file in the IW folder, where the IW.exe is located. Name this file "calidum balneo.txt".
Start the game and under "Extra" I think you can select Unlock memories
Thanks bro, its worked

Thanks also for all Patreon payers

Reactions: kezza
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes