Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
can u hellp

need unlock secnes
  1. Android: Everything is preinstalled, so memories unlocking button is available in "extra" -> "extra", and boosted save creating button is available when you start new game and choose a chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus, (works only for the public version, patron's only version has its own code that is available on the download page at our website) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats
    Relevant name of the unlocking file for each current version is always available on our site

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
  1. Android: Everything is preinstalled, so memories unlocking button is available in "extra" -> "extra", and boosted save creating button is available when you start new game and choose a chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus, (works only for the public version, patron's only version has its own code that is available on the download page at our website) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats
    Relevant name of the unlocking file for each current version is always available on our site
idk how me do that can u share the file to download it and use it in my pc

Bass101

Nov 21, 2018
you know i was gonna joke about the update being two hours of dialogue and a tiddy peek but it's not even that
it's actually a bit impressive how these guys keep consistently delivering even less content each time they make an update.
They ported the game from Python 2 to Python 3 it takes a lot of time to do that.

Reactions: Khan

kingdoofy

Jul 27, 2017
Posted in April 2022 by me:

We are talking 6 years of active development. Now with 11 people in the team

That makes 1 sex scene every 6,54 Months.

Your game in both plots together is now 8 Hours long. (many assets were reused but who cares)

6 years and 8 hours of gameplay is precisly 11 minutes of gameplay each month for 22k Dollar per month.

If you wanna be rude you could say every person on your team creates roughly 1 minute gameplay each month. For 2000 dollar a month from patreon supporters alone. (you have subcribestar and 20 dollar (tips) for new versions ect. too)

thats the biggest mismanagment i have ever seen.

Now its 6 months later and 1 update. What is the playtime for this update? do the math xD

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Pretty down for 0.10A, it's suppose to be a major one but the new content can be finished in just 1-1.5 hours, besides there're barely any good contents, after playing i only recall
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, which is 'unfappable' to be honest :confused:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i played this game some years ago, and i remember being blue balled because it had a lot of text and no sex content at all , maybe 1 scene, does this game have more Horny content or just more text and text and text and text..........i fucking love the art style and the bWitches are so damn hot...
Its has more art for sure, and compared to like 2019 a lot of the filler text that existed before has been trimmed quite a bit. It certinly much better in that regard, however the ratio is still very text heavy and art is trickling in fairly slowly, even if it is night and day compared to before. I'd wait another few years.

Reactions: hiddink
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes