Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What does the version have that the public one doesnt?
Also the erecto totalus thing doesnt seem to work. I made a txt of it and no unlock option came up.
Patreon version is usually a "bughunt" beta, where people are supposed to expect more bugs and report them to the devs, hence why there's a bunch of them before you get a public version.

The unlock code has been posted at least 5 times, 1 of them with the leaked link

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I did an small analysis of their content per month. Abyssmal.

Posted in April 2022 by me:

We are talking 6 years of active development. Now with 11 people in the team

That makes 1 sex scene every 6,54 Months.

Your game in both plots together is now 8 Hours long. (many assets were reused but who cares)

6 years and 8 hours of gameplay is precisly 11 minutes of gameplay each month for 22k Dollar per month.

If you wanna be rude you could say every person on your team creates roughly 1 minute gameplay each month. For 2000 dollar a month from patreon supporters alone. (you have subcribestar and 20 dollar (tips) for new versions ect. too)

thats the biggest mismanagment i have ever seen.

Now its 6 months later and 1 update. What is the playtime for this update? do the math xD
Wait, this relentless fucking travesty has 11 people working on it...?

Holy fuckamoly.

I mean...thanks for the Ginny and Xandria content, I guess, but fucking hell. It's even more infuriating and tragic because of how good the content that is there is.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game had a lot of potential, but seeing the breakdown of how much content is actually being made per month is pretty sad. When I started playing this game quite a few years ago I thought it was great. As time goes by with very little h-scenes and sex I'm reminded that other games that have been out just as long have 10 times as much sex and content. Maybe in another 10 years this game might actually have more content.

Reactions: yamadakun

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
This game had a lot of potential, but seeing the breakdown of how much content is actually being made per month is pretty sad. When I started playing this game quite a few years ago I thought it was great. As time goes by with very little h-scenes and sex I'm reminded that other games that have been out just as long have 10 times as much sex and content. Maybe in another 10 years this game might actually have more content.
100% I've watched since I joined ... and each update seems worse then the last ... I get the international issues ... but ... make it worth waiting lol

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
100% I've watched since I joined ... and each update seems worse then the last ... I get the international issues ... but ... make it worth waiting lol
Some games I follow and play have h-scenes with every update even though that's not the focus of the game. They are story driven with the sex being a bonus. One game is made by one developer with a little bit of outside help.

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
Some games I follow and play have h-scenes with every update even though that's not the focus of the game. They are story driven with the sex being a bonus. One game is made by one developer with a little bit of outside help.
I just played one that took me 20 hours to ... get through ... and there's no walk through lol but ... I've seen games that have only been around for a year with more content ... I love the art love the style hate the cock blocking

JD-95

Aug 21, 2021
Whenever I try to enter the Stats tab in the Journal the game gives an error. And the swimsuit lines in the dorms just stop being interactive after grabbing the first swimsuit.

Anyone know what that's about?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How fix bug with Parvaty quest in 0.10A on her clothes in new content 1 part 3 party when Minerva coming to you , you hind the parvaty clothes in clozed , but nobodi come and clothes disapear ?!

Last edited:

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
I gave up on this game some time ago, but I see there were a lot of story and quest reworks in recent patches, is it worth checking out now?

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
hi. Does anyone know what the cheat code is please for win version? i tried "erecto totalus.txt" and "Felix Felicis.txt" not work

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Does that mean that the game will be different when started over? From what I can see it seems they are streamlining early story and quests to make them less of a slog.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes