Apr 10, 2020
So Khan, I have an idea I have mentioned before. Everyone has their favorite girl(s) and wouldn't it be a relatively easy thing to recreate versions of existing scenes for other girls? The Ginny BJ and Susan spanking scenes for example.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yamadakun

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
So Khan, I have an idea I have mentioned before. Everyone has their favorite girl(s) and wouldn't it be a relatively easy thing to recreate versions of existing scenes for other girls? The Ginny BJ and Susan spanking scenes for example.
That would break the inmersion. Every character has its way of thinking, some are more lusty and others are more shy. I would wish that too, but its crucial to maintain their uniqueness so you can have your favorite girl and not a generic female with a interchangeable hair. Also different bodies means reworking the scenes and that would take a decade at this pace.

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
That would break the inmersion. Every character has its way of thinking, some are more lusty and others are more shy. I would wish that too, but its crucial to maintain their uniqueness so you can have your favorite girl and not a generic female with a interchangeable hair. Also different bodies means reworking the scenes and that would take a decade at this pace.
You are right

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Also the erecto totalus thing doesnt seem to work. I made a txt of it and no unlock option came up.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes