kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
  1. Android: Everything is preinstalled, so memories unlocking button is available in "extra" -> "extra", and boosted save creating button is available when you start new game and choose a chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus, (works only for the public version, patron's only version has its own code that is available on the download page at our website) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats
    Relevant name of the unlocking file for each current version is always available on our site
can u share video or picture to hellp me how me do that

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
cheat code - calidum balneo - 0.10 alpha
Use that code to make a .txt file and add it to the main file holding the .exe ... by what the tips on how to do it seem khan said

PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus, (works only for the public version, patron's only version has its own code that is available on the download page at our website) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories

Dec 6, 2020
Use that code to make a .txt file and add it to the main file holding the .exe ... by what the tips on how to do it seem khan said

PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus, (works only for the public version, patron's only version has its own code that is available on the download page at our website) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories
Can someone tell a computer illiterate person how to do this in baby steps as if you were telling someone who has barely seen a computer. I dont know how to make a .txt file and i dont know how to find a .exe to make a file to go in. Please help.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone have the latest code file to the add to the game file to unlock everything I can’t find it on their website. Thanks - calidum balneo didn’t work

Algazanth

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone have the latest code file to the add to the game file to unlock everything I can’t find it on their website. Thanks - calidum balneo didn’t work
create a .txt file with the name "calidum balneo" (calidum balneo.txt) in the main folder (where the Innocent Witches.exe is).

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes