propen

Mar 4, 2019
What are you on about. We have been playing 0.11A since last week. I mean the Patrons of course.
What can you do for a whole week in this game? If I understand correctly (based on the description), the content in the game seems to be designed for only about 30 minutes of gameplay, taking into account the time it takes to get from the start to the actual content of the update.

marioBardone

Apr 4, 2023
Basically a scene with elf-maid and another half with Minerva? After all this time I'm ashamed.... Better rename the game 'innocent Dobby-Maid'....
IMHO, I understand some people may like this type of fetish or granny-girl.... But I think it's a little bit out of game plot....
Skip this one, I'm waiting next version with hope....

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
Basically a scene with elf-maid and another half with Minerva? After all this time I'm ashamed.... Better rename the game 'innocent Dobby-Maid'....
IMHO, I understand some people may like this type of fetish or granny-girl.... But I think it's a little bit out of game plot....
Skip this one, I'm waiting next version with hope....
Well that's another year to wait.... best make sure the old folks home has wifi

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
  • First couple of levels will still be tied to the activities in the Headmaster’s office, just like they are now. However, it will be possible to gain only a couple of levels, and at level 3 or 4 the stat will be capped.

• In order to increase the stat Marcus will now require to brew a potion that will instantly grant one level for a chosen stat. This will also work for a couple of levels, as higher levels for stats will require more powerful potions.

• Finally, the process of brewing the potion will basically be a short story, just like a small side quest. For example, Marcus will need to find the recipe, which may be given to him by a student, or found somewhere in a certain location. He’ll also need the ingredients, which can also be gathered during a specific time of the day at a specific place, bought in a store, or gained through interactions with different characters.
Oh my god stop.

Even if this wasn't a way to increase the grind, which it is, this is almost as far away as you could get from moving forward the story forward.

10 short stories, for 4 different skills--which are basically just gatekeepers to move the story forward anyways. If that isn't proof they're trolling their subs, the fem-Dob picture at the end certainly is.

Reactions: Enigmanic

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
Don't worry. The patrons have recently raised this issue as well. 2024 cannot be spent redoing the entire old plot
And if they don't listen?

0eec60b9-477d-4f4d-92c0-db1c06f41488_text.gif

Something tells me they're going to stick with the "make lots of money for almost completely no work involved."

It is BIZARRE to the max how little work they actually get accomplished on this fucking slide deck game, and people will still defend them like a beaten spouse in front of the cops.

propen

Mar 4, 2019
And if they don't listen?

View attachment 3565067

Something tells me they're going to stick with the "make lots of money for almost completely no work involved."

It is BIZARRE to the max how little work they actually get accomplished on this fucking slide deck game, and people will still defend them like a beaten spouse in front of the cops.
then the patrons will be silent in a rag and look at the next update of the Minerva scene and the addition of a new character (Miss Maxim, or maybe some sister of Hagrid born of a giant and a centaur) and a full-screen scene for him...

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
In 0.11A after using the polyjuice potion, u have the possibility to masturbate (with your underwear on) in a fullscreen scene in your headmaster bedroom. U look into the mirror next to the bed.
U can "rub the nut" in the dorms. Here a screenshot for each girl.
Elf maid, called mimsy, full screen scene is missionary vaginal sex on the table.

Smith..

Jul 13, 2019
In 0.11A after using the polyjuice potion, u have the possibility to masturbate (with your underwear on) in a fullscreen scene in your headmaster bedroom. U look into the mirror next to the bed.
U can "rub the nut" in the dorms. Here a screenshot for each girl.
Elf maid, called mimsy, full screen scene is missionary vaginal sex on the table.
link? :3

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
InnocentWitches-0.10.7Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 319 Votes