Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
This game, hands down, takes 1st place for the biggest waste of talent. Someone needs to save the animator(s) and team him up with developers who actually produce adult content.

#fuckarounditis.

How these developers have as many patrons as they do is beyond me; braindead zombies do exist, I guess. If the devs actually focused on producing decent adult content (what, like seven years of development and still like zero intercourse?), they'd be raking in cash.

#fuckarounditis. #wasteoftalent. #fuckarounditis. #wasteoftalent.

Mooniaco

Aug 20, 2023
Number of reviews actually DECREASING after publishing of the new version. That's something new. Someone been bad mouthing comrade developer?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Hmm, there are indeed inconsistencies in the story that the developer wants to build, so many parts have been reworked.
My advice, it's best to finish the story line first.
As for the development time, it's actually quite reasonable, looking at the hand drawn quality is really impressive.

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
Number of reviews actually DECREASING after publishing of the new version. That's something new. Someone been bad mouthing comrade developer?
More of people are just tired of the story not going anywhere and the stupid amount of grinding required to do anything makes the game a chore to play.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
This game is 2 years shy of being 10 years in the making...And its still no where close to done cause these devs add like 1 scene every 8 months.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
wow, the game has completely changed since I last played it, and I'm not sure the change was for the better. a lot more grind

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
how to skip grind and unlock gallery ?

First, close the game if it's running, then create a file with the same name as the CHEAT CODE above in the first line of this document, in the same folder where the game's executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). Any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in the game, in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game -> Select Chapter menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats.

CHEAT CODE:
semper anticus

tl;dr create semper anticus.txt in exe folder

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes