• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Because to unlock old scenes need to unlock old plot
I am not sure what you are saying here.

are you saying the scene was removed from canon, and now exists in some extras location for old deleted plot?
or am I misunderstanding?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I am not sure what you are saying here.

are you saying the scene was removed from canon, and now exists in some extras location for old deleted plot?
or am I misunderstanding?
This means that at the moment these scenes are only in the old plot, they will be updated and moved to the new one in the next updates. If you want to look at them in the game now, you need to open the old story and memories. Instructions on how to do this are in the game

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This means that at the moment these scenes are only in the old plot, they will be updated and moved to the new one in the next updates. If you want to look at them in the game now, you need to open the old story and memories. Instructions on how to do this are in the game
Thank you for the explanation. Now I get it.

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
How to start "Fix the Elder Wand" quest? Draging it on the table activates dialog with Sally and Marcus says that he don't want Sally's help.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes