niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry if it has already been asked (didn't find it with the search option), but since I suggested Ginny to "relax" before practice (she said she might try because she has a match on wednesday and that I should summon her after that day) I can't summon her anymore : she won't show up on clock and won't shop up at all (tried formally and informally). If I try again after that, it tells me that I don't need to send another letter, but she still won't show up... Help ?

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Guys, ginny says to put me in her shoes... but, when i go to her dorm for picking up her diary behin the bear i cant find it.
Am i missing something?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Don't sweat it, 2020 should mark the completion of the main plot, I am not as slow as everyone here seems to think.
Seeing as it has been how many years now to get to this point barely? I say that 2025 is being way too optimistic lol

but all jokes aside hopefully this is finished by next year, love the art and want some actual lewd art to accompany it

Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
I don't care about this game haven't more sex sense yet. I love to play through the story.
idk why people make Dev do the sex sense while he works hard for the story base.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Seeing as it has been how many years now to get to this point barely? I say that 2025 is being way too optimistic lol

but all jokes aside hopefully this is finished by next year, love the art and want some actual lewd art to accompany it
I have only been working on the project as game designer 6 months, you have a new sex scene, a new location, you'll have another scene roughly every 2 months, more if patreonage continues to go up. We should be able to finish by the end of 2020. I don't really see it not being done. I mean, you can't hold me accountable for the pace of previous development, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Markenswich1993

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I don't care about this game haven't sex sense yet. I love to play through the story.
idk why people make Dev do the sex sense while he works hard for the story base.
Because it's a lewd game, there's an expectation of pay off, right now there's very little. Also, the games exceptionally complex for a lewd game, that's not the most attractive offer when you want to jerk off.

Reactions: publicenemy4345

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
I have only been working on the project as game designer 6 months, you have a new sex scene, a new location, you'll have another scene roughly every 2 months, more if patreonage continues to go up. We should be able to finish by the end of 2020. I don't really see it not being done. I mean, you can't hold me accountable for the pace of previous development, but it is what it is.
So its basically 6 scenes/year over 4 main female characters. By the end of 2020 (Aug 2019 - Dec 2020 ~17 months) there should be 9 scenes, 2 scenes per character + lets say 1 group scene with all of them. Consequently, not everyone even gets blowjob+vaginal+anal. Not taking into account various combinations of lesbian scenes, poses (missionary, doggy, etc), threesomes, etc.
Quite a pessimistic prognosis, don't you think?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So its basically 6 scenes/year over 4 main female characters. By the end of 2020 (Aug 2019 - Dec 2020 ~17 months) there should be 9 scenes, 2 scenes per character + lets say 1 group scene with all of them. Consequently, not everyone even gets blowjob+vaginal+anal. Not taking into account various combinations of lesbian scenes, poses (missionary, doggy, etc), threesomes, etc.
Quite a pessimistic prognosis, don't you think?
If that math was correct, sure. Right now there's a sex scene every other month due to locations being drawn, of which I said there are 2 remaining. Now redo, after 4 months you have a sex scene every month. So that's what? 14 additional scenes at the current (part time pace).

And those are full CG animated scenes, with sound and interaction. If we want to talk about training stuff where full animation won't be required and you get to see them naked, well that will happen as well. And if the patreonage picks up, it will probably speed up, but I don't account for that when planning.

If that's depressing to you, and you don't like reality, I am sorry. I can't make things go faster without more money, that's how it works.

Also, I have seen the "If I had this much money, I could make X scenes per month". But in reality, I have not seen any other lewd games in 2d with art like this...

Last edited:

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
If that math was correct, sure. Right now there's a sex scene every other month due to locations being drawn, of which I said there are 2 remaining. Now redo, after 4 months you have a sex scene every month. So that's what? 14 additional scenes.

And that's just the main plot. As well, if patreon picks up, we will be able to get more in faster. And lastly, there will be continued story after that, but that should mark our 1.0 release with the complete plot being written and done. Also, complaining about 9 scenes at this quality level is kind of crazy to me.
Well, it depends. 9 scenes over 17 months is IMO too slow if you have so many characters. I doubt that it will cover all the main sex scenes possibilities, in terms of poses, etc.

14 is more optimistic, at least it can cover "blowjob+vaginal+anal" criteria for each of them (4 character*3 scenes=12 scenes), so you will have 2 extra scenes for e.g. threesomes.

I am not really complaining, I am just trying to justify if I am going to support the development or not. There should be some confidence that I am not throwing money into a pile of promises with a little payback.

Too many times it happened with preorders (on steam with regular games for example) and with many lewd games developers.
Thats another cause why I am oftenly asking about development news from Patreon. I believe that open development news may better advertise the game development, because non-supporters can see, that the devs are doing their job.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
no I know that is why I said, "all jokes aside" sorry if my sarcasm did not get through correctly. I do enjoy the story and I am glad with the pace the game has been developing at lately, and I know that is in part due to your work so thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Really? You have not seen any other 2D lewd games with art like this?

Yamamoto Doujinshi regularly pushes out entire games with 8 or more fully animated scenes that look so amazing you'd think they were made by the original character designer and animation studio of the work he's adapting, and he does so as a one-man team in the same time it takes your entire crew to release one update that lets the player take one girl's clothes off. Not to mention he's also releasing a lot of doujins and illustrations in-between.

I doubt his 395 patrons are providing him anywhere near the $8,000 your 1200+ patrons are bringing you every month, especially considering he doesn't have tiers where you can pay him $100 as a single patron, his highest tier is $10 and you get everything with it, including a Doujin/Erogame every single month.

Another example is Town of Passion which went from first release to 1.0 in just over a year, and has very good art.

And many others that I can't be bothered to mention, just had to correct all the people going crazy over the art being "the best in the lewd game world" or whatever, which include the game's own designer apparently.

I used to support your massive rip-off of a "project" long ago, but stopped when it was clear they were just stealing people's money, then I saw people going crazy over "new management" and within just a couple of months I knew it was "New look, same shit rip-off!".
Now I only support creators with an actual record of keeping their promises, which include the two I mentioned above and a couple more.

If you can honestly, and without a single shred of doubt, tell me that you guys have been working anywhere near as much as you should be with regard to the amount of money you're making, then I will shell out a $100 for your Patreon in a heartbeat, but we both know the answer to that question, so please don't bother.
I completely understand your opinion. But I also want to defend JoeBanks: the game (code, story) was undoubtedly a mess when he came along. He is helping the developers for FREE to get the game where we all think it belongs. We have not seen him working full steam on new content yet, cos in the past months the developers and him had to fix documentation, code and previous story and add some new content.

It is obviously your right not to support them on Patreon. But please don't tell a man working for free to help develop this game further he is a rip-off. :)

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
I respect your point of view, but I have HUGE doubts that he's doing all of this for "FREE" when he keeps asking for more "patronage" if people want to see the project move forward faster.
If their head game designer is such an amazing volunteer, why would he be asking for more than the already massive $8,000 per month they're receiving while bringing little to no content in return?
This guy gets it.

Is the art good? Absolutely.

But the timeline here is absolutely stupid. This game sat, for all intents and purposes, dormant for many years. Terrible translations, no lewd scenes, poor plot, etc.. I commend Joe for trying to turn around the ship, but the pace is still nowhere close to where it should be given their massive funding pool on Patreon.

For $8k a month any competent producer could farm out 10-12 high quality (current quality level) finished scenes complete with backgrounds, small-medium animations, and expanded character catalogs (emotions, clothing, faces, etc..)

In reality, art shouldn't cost more than 2k-3k. Another 2k for a top-level Repny programmer, 1k for writing and they still have enough left over to satisfy a hungry cocaine habit.

There are other games out there turning out similar if not better art with less than half the funding.

This isn't a funding issue, this is a producer/owner issue.

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes