D

Deleted member 215905

Stupid question time again but how do I actually select and use my powers and/or the time turner? I have them now but I'm not sure how to actually activate them.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Stupid question time again but how do I actually select and use my powers and/or the time turner? I have them now but I'm not sure how to actually activate them.
The time turner can only be used on Monday (once every two weeks). Once you have it, it shows up in the corner of the clock menu.

The only skill you can use is the xray vision, once a week (I recommend saving before you use it). It's unintuitively located on the side of the screen, overlaying the wardrobe but clicking on it when it isn't on cooldown will activate it. In my experience you can activate it during conversation and it'll start up once you choose an option with the girls, but based on the description of the ability that's not the intended use and probably won't be doable forever. The expected time to use it is when they're knocking on the door

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So for everyone waiting, just an FYI, along with myself, we will take it to the last hour of the day. 1 dollar Patreons get the public release first.

(I added stuff just last night, so I am not sin free, but Memorial day weekend hamstringed me)

Reactions: Qdpb and zxcvb88

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
a russian day?

by that, i mean, by their time... which is probably like +3 emt or something...... i actually don't check time zones.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
It's up, our 20 dollar Patreon's have a copy, Khan is asleep, so the 1 dollar post probably won't make it tonight :(

Just to clarify, the build is complete, 20 dollar patreons have access, because I don't have to do anything to post it there. As much as I would personally just dump it (I make zero dollars, so I give zero fucks), I won't because it's a team thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNTed and Moosy

Magno J

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, Could someone solve a doubt to fix it ??? the images of the characters do not fit, just as the faces do not fit too, thanks in advance

agjagbois

Jan 7, 2018
It's up, our 20 dollar Patreon's have a copy, Khan is asleep, so the 1 dollar post probably won't make it tonight :(

Just to clarify, the build is complete, 20 dollar patreons have access, because I don't have to do anything to post it there. As much as I would personally just dump it (I make zero dollars, so I give zero fucks), I won't because it's a team thing.
Why do you get no money from it? If you don't mind me asking.

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
PC/LINUX:
MAC:

0.3.F Changelog
Added new Ginny Quest line, with additional minigame, sexual scene (More will be added to the scene in 0.4a)
Converted the entire game internals to english as the native language, this will allow additional languages supported going forward and speed up development
Added peeking on all main girls.
Added additional main story progress on commissar positions with all 4 girls
Added a new mini-location (zoomed in office table), to allow new interactions with the girls
Redid every translation because we flipped the internal text.
Added many dependencies on stats
Adjusted stats to make the grind less-so (we hope)
Added additional easter-eggs with Ginny (you’ll have to look for them)
Added emotions in many places where they are missing (still have much more to go)
Fixed Ginny to not be broken if you lose the key, you can get to it in chapter 5
Updated the abilities buttons layout and issues with beta buttons
As noted above, Diary for Ginny is now decryptable, you will have to play her mini-game first
Added logic to corral player to the right path in chapter 5
Added additional riddle questions for Nola
Added chapter 5 objectives (YAY!)
Made it so you can buy pills from Snape, removing the hard limit set
Added hinting for most menus (it tells you what the level requirement on the stat is)
Fixed many many bugs
Probably added just as many new ones!

Edit: Old saves don't work.

Last edited:

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
You are a kind and generous person! Thank you!
Nothing generous about it, it's a free update so you should thank the devs, not me.

oh cmon u make me grind 5 hours every single update, how old saves doesnt work yet again, someone who grind mind updating me with save just before new stuff? ima not gonna grind 5h again i played it recently
There's not much of a grind. Stats level much faster now.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
oh cmon u make me grind 5 hours every single update, how old saves doesnt work yet again, someone who grind mind updating me with save just before new stuff? ima not gonna grind 5h again i played it recently
Ill provide a save with max stats and such when i wake up. It's a lot more complicated to support old saves than you think, even summertime saga making 50k a month doesn't do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you gotta wait a while (some versions) before saves might become compatible between versions.

arghhhmatey

Jan 21, 2018
One with Ginny, but it is sincerely not worth going through the whole thing again, not even chapters 4 & 5 alone (and you kind of need to go through at least those two to get the broom, gloves..etc. ). Better wait for that save with max stats that has been promised and pray that it also grants you enough coins to purchase all that is needed so you can get to the interesting parts in an adequately timed manner.

Also, and sorry if this pisses you off Joe, but despite your best (and for some fucked- up reason, unpaid) efforts, the game is still virtually unplayable. Walls of text, useless grind, a story that goes nowhere and comes from nowhere... The fact that you had to implement a very sofisticated hint system and publish step-by-step guides just so that people would not be stuck in every, single, quest, is frankly astonishing.

Don't get me wrong. I like what you are doing with the place. I totally think the game is heading in a positive direction, but it is severly hampered by all that came before, and it shows. Its killing all that wonderfull potential, and that also kills me (figuratively speaking).

My recommendations:

1) Re-think and re-edit the story. Get a full time man on that shit. Fuck, I'd even volunteer for the job, just to see it done, if it werent for my absolute lack of knowledge when it comes to programming of any kind.
2) Tell that Russian mobster to pay you (seriously what the fuck is up with that shit).
3) More H content is always appreciated (obvs).

Do it Joe. You are our only hope.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
One with Ginny, but it is sincerely not worth going through the whole thing again, not even chapters 4 & 5 alone (and you kind of need to go through at least those two to get the broom, gloves..etc. ). Better wait for that save with max stats that has been promised and pray that it also grants you enough coins to purchase all that is needed so you can get to the interesting parts in an adequately timed manner.

Also, and sorry if this pisses you off Joe, but despite your best (and for some fucked- up reason, unpaid) efforts, the game is still virtually unplayable. Walls of text, useless grind, a story that goes nowhere and comes from nowhere... The fact that you had to implement a very sofisticated hint system and publish step-by-step guides just so that people would not be stuck in every, single, quest, is frankly astonishing.

Don't get me wrong. I like what you are doing with the place. I totally think the game is heading in a positive direction, but it is severly hampered by all that came before, and it shows. Its killing all that wonderfull potential, and that also kills me (figuratively speaking).

My recommendations:

1) Re-think and re-edit the story. Get a full time man on that shit. Fuck, I'd even volunteer for the job, just to see it done, if it werent for my absolute lack of knowledge when it comes to programming of any kind.
2) Tell that Russian mobster to pay you (seriously what the fuck is up with that shit).
3) More H content is always appreciated (obvs).

Do it Joe. You are our only hope.
Can you upload a save file before the scene with Ginny?

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes