May 7, 2017
Who`s that new guy - JoeBanks? Don`t remeber him being as the part of initial team, or mb that`s because the development started a few decades ago and i can`t figure out who is who XD But, what can you guys tell me about the current game condition? any hope that due to that new activity of the devs - the game will rise from ashes?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I played this a while ago because I love the artwork, but got tired of it because it was basically a visual novel instead of a game. Hardly any real choices. Has that changed?

cufilth

Oct 25, 2018
How did you come to this?
I do not understand what to do. She offers a walk through the castle to search for ideas.
try to interact with portrait, gloves, and snitch. after that, try to send her those items (i don't remember which one), if anything new from dialog, you're on the right track. but i warned you, it's not worth it 'yet'

Reactions: Qdpb

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Here is a maxed out save, all achievements, 500 gold, all stats (Cap is level 6, there's no reason to raise them higher) and 14 investment points to get you the X-Ray ability.
You say the skill cap is 6, and some stuff does seem to require a skill higher than four, but any time I've tried to train a skill higher than 4 Marcus says he'd rather have fun with the girls. I could still use the time turner but that would take ridiculously long. Other than that there's no way to currently increase skills above 4

agjagbois

Jan 7, 2018
The save Joe posted seems to be broken? The girls are only ever in their normal uniforms and when I peek nothing is there.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Is there anything worth doing yet?
I second this, played this game over a year ago and was frustated by the lack of anything besides walls of text and pointless choices. So after a year and half worth of development, is there anything to do now?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
wait until the game is finished is my advice. it hurts way lass that way.
Then wait for modders to make the game actually bearable/good.
Good thing I'll be old and retired at that time.
Just kidding though, hopefully it'll get good as time passes... I really hope.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes