levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
outdated save.......jesus christ i'm not going to play this game again from the start wtf

if anyone got a save for the latest version it would be much appreciated

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
outdated save.......jesus christ i'm not going to play this game again from the start wtf

if anyone got a save for the latest version it would be much appreciated
I just click on start chapter 4 or 5, then its just smooth

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Just a quick update, I posted a pre-hotfix in our discord, but you cannot load any save data. IE, if you exit the game at all, you will get the display bug, unless you start a new game. If you want to see ginny, start a fresh game from chapter 5, follow our walkthrough and don't exit the game.

May 27, 2017
Just a quick update, I posted a pre-hotfix in our discord, but you cannot load any save data. IE, if you exit the game at all, you will get the display bug, unless you start a new game. If you want to see ginny, start a fresh game from chapter 5, follow our walkthrough and don't exit the game.
I'm not finding it in the discord

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Can you please post a save in chapter 5 with all achievements, gold, stats etc

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
All this negative shit, no one appreciating this has come out like 10x as fast as previous updates and that the game has actual direction now.
Well, its true that it's broken though. That said, I'm usually a person that prefers quality over quick releases in normal circumstances, but patreon, a monthly one, it's kinda the opposite. A release with new stuff, broken as it may be, does show that there is progress being made, rather than having people constant suspect a milker. So..... as broken as it is, it shows work is being done.

the upload that Joe posted in discord.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WEIY1x7ebCDxkR-MNP_XeYnXXSuoub8C

The negativity doesn't help when it's not constructive.

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
the problem is that after the dialogue, the subject of which she thinks she is changing and I can't understand what dolgen to be the password is the name of the item or something related to him((

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
I did but it triggers a bug, need to wait for hotfix.
Thanks and Sorry Joe, was a stupid request
We really need that hotfix, the peeking, bj and summoning are bugged as fuck
Its very sad, this PUBLIC version add a ton of content (with all wall text bullshit) and very worth it, but men the bugs...

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes