Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Despite the bugs, I'd like to thank Joe for his work. He's pretty clearly worked hard to get all this here and the game has already made decent changes in the time he's been in charge. He promised a sexual scene by the free release and he followed through. He's also been great for actually communicating with us. So, thanks Joe. You've made me hopeful about this promising game again

Yannick Hamel

Jun 21, 2018
Just a quick update, I posted a pre-hotfix in our discord, but you cannot load any save data. IE, if you exit the game at all, you will get the display bug, unless you start a new game. If you want to see ginny, start a fresh game from chapter 5, follow our walkthrough and don't exit the game.
where can you loadthe pre-hotfix? Iám from germany and I don#t know what a discord is and where it´s located.

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
I can't change the clothes that Sonya is wearing. Clothes won't change in general at all. Luna wears her normal school uniform in her dream too. Are those bugs and how can i fix them? Screenshot.PNG

Last edited:

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
No, there will be the same bugs. I started a new game in chapter 5 to see if i can make them wear their swimsiuts but nothing. The event plays but the clothes remain the same.

Reactions: Ut5962

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
When talking to ginny at the table check the bubble, the clearest object is your password
I know, but I don't know how to formulate a password. I enter the names of objects but they are not correct or I'm wrong somewhere?

SNITHICAR

Aug 15, 2017
I know, but I don't know how to formulate a password. I enter the names of objects but they are not correct or I'm wrong somewhere?
For me the clearest picture was a wand, so i wrote "wand"
after that you have to put the diary back, and i don't remember if you had to talk to her again, but then you have to give the glove to the portrait on the right side outside the classroom, then you summon ginny with the glove as an attachment

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
For me the clearest picture was a wand, so i wrote "wand"
after that you have to put the diary back, and i don't remember if you had to talk to her again, but then you have to give the glove to the portrait on the right side outside the classroom, then you summon ginny with the glove as an attachment
ty bro!

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
For anyone that has my problem, just download the game anew and afrething should be fine. But don't load a savegame from before, because it'll corrupt your game files again.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes