agjagbois

Jan 7, 2018
The save Joe posted seems to be broken? The girls are only ever in their normal uniforms and when I peek nothing is there.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Is there anything worth doing yet?
I second this, played this game over a year ago and was frustated by the lack of anything besides walls of text and pointless choices. So after a year and half worth of development, is there anything to do now?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
wait until the game is finished is my advice. it hurts way lass that way.
Then wait for modders to make the game actually bearable/good.
Good thing I'll be old and retired at that time.
Just kidding though, hopefully it'll get good as time passes... I really hope.

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
Why on Earth would you think that? JoeBanks is on here almost daily discussing the game and letting people know what he and the team are doing to add content and improve the content already there.
3 yo game, good money on patreon and few content thats why this game looked pretty dead, but it seens they have plans to make it fully, with lot of characters and they will take just a few more years :)

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Then wait for modders to make the game actually bearable/good.
Good thing I'll be old and retired at that time.
Just kidding though, hopefully it'll get good as time passes... I really hope.
It's a mountain of a task if you ask me, I have been working diligently on chapter 5, but then everyone still hates chapter 4.

Reactions: agjagbois

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
3 yo game, good money on patreon and few content thats why this game looked pretty dead, but it seens they have plans to make it fully with a lot of characters they will take just a few more years :)
Apparently the previous head writer was some sort of frustrated reincarnation of Leo Tolstoy. Now that JoeBanks has taken over as the lead writer things have started to move forward at a better pace. And hopefully it won't take the 20 years people were predicting under the previous leader. :)

Reactions: agjagbois

BandarBrunei

Mar 26, 2018
try to interact with portrait, gloves, and snitch. after that, try to send her those items (i don't remember which one), if anything new from dialog, you're on the right track. but i warned you, it's not worth it 'yet'
can you upload the save from before the ginny scene, what you've suggested doesnt work for me. Which portrait are you talking to? She's still just suggesting the walk around the castle and ive gone to every room and interacted with everything.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's a mountain of a task if you ask me, I have been working diligently on chapter 5, but then everyone still hates chapter 4.
I really hope all the pretty art/girl designs and training basic ideas won't be shut down down the line. Just sad that I heard about this game so long ago, and we're still at this state today.
Though at least I see it regularly updated nowadays, which gives me hope.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is there any legit way to raise stats above 4 without editing the save files?
No, because it's a bug that was noticed today. It will be fixed tomorrow along with the hotfix. (hopfeully, given there's nothing else)

Andy found the source of the bug, that caused many random display issues, it's pretty deep into the code and it's late in Russia, so he went to bed and will fix it tomorrow. He expects it will take a few more hours along with testing.

Just a quick FYI on this bug, we noticed some oddities, but we couldn't get them to happen consistently. I reported it yesterday but we are also pulling down the console and doing dev stuff that makes it' even more difficult to identify the cause. Then I reinstalled the renpy SDK, and it went away (apparently this was only coincidental). So long story short, even knowing this much, we would have hit this bug regardless of release day.

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm not a donor so I won't critize, or at least try not to, but just seeing them naked would be nice, its just too much tease.

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
anyone got a decent guide on the damn swimsuits i have them but i cant figure out the patterne on when to place them ect

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes