CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Nope, just use influence in an informal meeting after the diary stuff

Yeah it bugs after this. It says summon her after Wednesday and when I summon informally after Wednesday she never shows up and I can no longer summon. This is on a new save just to note.

Edit: Nevermind I fast forward 2 weeks and then she showed up.

Last edited:

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Recommendations for future updates.
1. A new player is surprised with how beautiful the game is, but he is already bored in chapter 3. I follow this game since 0.03 and get bored by ending the prologue using tab.
Please, remove all before chapter 5, It should summarize it in a prologue in the following way:
a) Azkaban
b) The arrival of Markus without delays, direct to Dumbledore.
c) Snape problems and items solved in one night.
d) The girls and Minerva with the class event.
We do not need all that alcohol crap, Hagrid, scenes without Markus, repeatedly calling someone etc.
2. I guess what's next with Ginny is sex immediately after the BJ. I want to clarify that I like certain puzzles of the game, but almost everything that has to do to have Ginny is absurd and confusing. I do not want to have to spend another hour wandering and looking at guides to progress with Ginny.
3. I do not really know what they think about doing with Nola, Sonya, Helena or Xandria, with Helena I suggest watching her masturbate, with Xandria a BJ and against the wall sex scene using the same perspective that when you talk to her it would be easy to do (I think) and It would be fine. I do not think it is necessary to have a different perspective and work so hard for it.
4. Make the night event with Luna more progressive, I do not understand how or when you progress, I simply do it every night with the hope that a more attractive scene will happen. That method is annoying. I suggest that once we can answer some questions the next night we unlock a scene and so on.
6. I hope we can eat cake all over Susan's body.
7. I do not think necessary a minigame with Luna and Susan since we already have cake events and dreams, a minigame would be more work and more development time. As we prophesy we will reach 2020 without much real content.
I would like to say how much I liked this update, the BJ scene was great, I reiterate that the art and music of this game is the best, but I could not enjoy peeking for the damn bugs and as always a lot of text and confusing progress.

Moldoror

Nov 22, 2017
How read Giny Book ?! I try all unswers and nothing happens !
Send a letter without official sign to start, then u need to talk with McGonagall to help u, then she gonna tell u to find
Professor Filius Flitwick in the ravenclaw wall picture. he gonna tell u to use a spell with her, then call Giny again with no official sign to read her mind and the colored image is the word. Every time u call her the image change then u have 1 chance every time u call her. Sorry about my english.

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
Bug with probably all scenes were the girls have other clothes on (i know only for sure about Daphne Apron and Luna Dream). They only have their normal clothes on and doesn't move at all.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Possible words for unlocking diary - broom, dildo, quaffle, snitch, spellbook, wand.
As for console I would try:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game is going in good direction, hopefully the peeking bugs will be fixed soon.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Pre-Hotfix Release

Existing saves will not work, as well, the bug was caused by save data, so no one should use an old save.

This file goes in Innocent_Witches-0.3F-pc/games/ (over write your existing, preferably, use it with the google docs release of the game which has more fixes).

Official full hotfix should be tomorrow.

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think the bug was caused by save data. I played this for the first time (I'm in chap 3 or 4 whichever involves prefect bathroom stuff) and all the events with the girls either just don't show the girl or shows them in normal clothes rather than what they're supposed to be changing into.

-Hermione stripping after game doesn't show, shows Susan in normal clothes half the time rather than apron, etc.

Reactions: rexharbinger

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I don't think the bug was caused by save data. I played this for the first time (I'm in chap 3 or 4 whichever involves prefect bathroom stuff) and all the events with the girls either just don't show the girl or shows them in normal clothes rather than what they're supposed to be changing into.

-Hermione stripping after game doesn't show, shows Susan in normal clothes half the time rather than apron, etc.
Have to agree with this person. I'm playing the game for the first time, no previous saves. I just got to the first time Herm presented me with a puzzle. I beat it in a few seconds and it said I had won, then she just stood there, fully clothed, through a lot of pause screens. Same thing with the help book lady. She never changes her clothes no matter what I unlock or ask her to change into, even after clicking the buttons at the bottom for her to change.

Can't be caused by a save game problem, because I didn't figure out how to save for some time, so I was unlocking things before ever saving or loading a save, and nothing unlocked was able to be worn.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes