jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can someone please help me with the last step with Ginny? I have translated the diary, but do not know what to do now? I keep calling her and am stuck in the next dialogue loop. how do I get her to offer a walkthrough for ideas? please help!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Have to agree with this person. I'm playing the game for the first time, no previous saves. I just got to the first time Herm presented me with a puzzle. I beat it in a few seconds and it said I had won, then she just stood there, fully clothed, through a lot of pause screens. Same thing with the help book lady. She never changes her clothes no matter what I unlock or ask her to change into, even after clicking the buttons at the bottom for her to change.

Can't be caused by a save game problem, because I didn't figure out how to save for some time, so I was unlocking things before ever saving or loading a save, and nothing unlocked was able to be worn.
Did you use the pre-hotfix I posted along with the Google Docs link?

Reactions: asdfzyo

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
can someone please help me with the last step with Ginny? I have translated the diary, but do not know what to do now? I keep calling her and am stuck in the next dialogue loop. how do I get her to offer a walkthrough for ideas? please help!
Use influence when she shows up. Walkthroughs posted:

Apr 8, 2018
there is a bug when i start imadietly at chapter 5 if u talk with minerva 2 times only and u go on saturday to gryfindor dorm u cant find diary, only when u talk again 3rd time with her and go on saturday again it works

anyways, ginny blowjob save+ all stats lvl 4 (6 actually since its bugged)

Mrow

Sep 12, 2017
So, is there no way to quick save during choices like other renpy games, other than clicking on the pensive? I'm used to right clicking and the save menu just pops up. It seemed to be working at first, but then stopped after the prologue

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
The blowjob scene is currently bugged for me. Everytime I go into the scene, everything in the office is still visible and it blocks most of the scene. Anyone have a fix?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
there is a bug when i start imadietly at chapter 5 if u talk with minerva 2 times only and u go on saturday to gryfindor dorm u cant find diary, only when u talk again 3rd time with her and go on saturday again it works

anyways, ginny blowjob save+ all stats lvl 4 (6 actually since its bugged)
@ ownedziak : you uploaded save has bugs; may someone fix this ?
@ Mechaforce: me too.... yes and another bug in animation mixed with Ginnie graphic, look:

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
bugs
when maximized to achieve-girl
1) all ero scenes in the game change to off
2) dont clickable 3-rd (red) option

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
not my save is bugged but scene, wait for the fix
Roger copied:whistle:
May be this link will work with less bugs : ?
I found it on a another game site and will try out with this. If its better I will tell within next 12 hours.

It works , but only played endless 1.chapter and got no graphics of the ghirls in there swimsuits before the closed curtain:sick: . Is this normal? or a mayor bug in this game :rolleyes: May be this to much grinding for me. Real long and complicate play and repeating acting to get small sucesses on the quests or to get out of the headmasters bureau. Too few options out there in houses and other rooms.:(

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Some one knows an actual 3. walktrough (not only 0.1 ) ?

Last edited:

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Some one kwnows an actual 3. walktrough (not only 0.1 ) ?
Use the search function. JoeBanks posted one for 0.3F on page 161

All new scenes with the girls are currently bugged ( Ginny and 4 main). It seems they currently working on a fix.

Addict_v01

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys, for the life of me I cannot get the console to open.

I have tried:

To enable Developer Console:

OPTION 1:
Download the options.rpy file at

it goes into the /renpy game xxx../game/ folder.

OPTION 2:
in "renpy game xxx" folder enter /game folder. create file "options.rpy"
type this text in it --
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
--save and exit.
*Important!!!!! second line needs 4 spaces before python hide:
Third line needs 8 spaces before config.developer = True*

Now to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)

AND

Unren.bat 0.7

AND

Multiple options.rpy files

I either get script errors when using some options.rpy, or loading and CTL + o does nothing.

Does anyone have a fix?

xp3123

Aug 11, 2018
ı cant pass the swimsuit quest help me :(
what ı should do?(sorry for my poor english)

edit:are you have any saves for me ?

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I believe the developers may have custom modified module for developer tools different from the standard renpy as well as many additions and modifications of standard renpy classes, which is probably the reason the game is so buggy, as the same effect could be achieved by much simpler code using just things that renpy offers once you get to know it. People invented things like clean code for a reason and looking at the spaghetti inside it's clear the game is damn hard to scale well. Adding just anything is problematic. At some point even original author will stop fully grasping his own code and right now you can very well see what happens if someone else tries to add features expecting standard renpy not knowing what traps the original coder prepared. It's a very good case of overdoing coding instead of content. Fortunately there is more content now and it looks like new team at least listens to complaints, so there is hope.

Anyway developer modification or whatever it is obviously isn't shipped with releases. The game looks for game/modules/developer.rpym and if it's not found clears all default console content and keybindings. So if you have developer.rpym there you can have standard shift+O console and you can modify stats to see lvl 5-6 scenes, which are there already, though I haven't checked all of them, so maybe something is still missing. That trick should work until next release probably if author decides there are more obfuscations required. And don't believe even for a second there is a bug in the stats, there are simply limits put in the code.

Reactions: gtam

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
JoeBanks: I finally got to the BJ scene with Ginny, and it is amazing! love the artwork - and her subtle moans! I very much hope you will add some for the main girls when their time is due.. ;-) I really appreciate it, guys!

Reactions: Jon Humbert
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes