Falathiran

Feb 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but please guys, just read already?

This is the first ever time that I post on this forum, because for the love of God, the guy who makes these games is regularly on here giving us updates. The game's bugged, a hotfix is coming. Just be a little patient.

In all the time I've been playing video games, I've never seen a developer be more transparent than JoeBanks. Give the dude a little leeway.

(Edited a typo)

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017

0.3.1F
1.Fixed display bug on layered images (this is what took the longest)
2.Made Ginny scene repeatable through summons
3.Enabled Influence for all things requiring stats
4.Updated tooltip for Influence, it will even hint when you use it for Ginny
5.Fixed other bugs, related to critical tracebacks
6.Time turner now works even when levels are capped
7.Ginny diary guesses now work in russian
8.Fixed many other bugs
9.Probably added a few more elsewhere.

Mahskn13

Dec 3, 2018
in the hallway in front of the classroom to the right/front. Put the glove from inventory on her. you have to be at the point where you suggest Ginny to walk around the castle for it to trigger, not before I believe. After that you can send the glove as a present to Ginny with an informal invite.
But how do I access that classroom? I don't know how

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
You can't use save data, just wait for the hotfix, ill provide a new save again, maxed stats. And we will ensure it works.

I don't normally take the time to apologize, but if you have been frustrated by the bugs in this release, it's on me. I pushed to release on time rather than waiting. I don't like the idea of delaying if the game's considered unfinished in the first place, and would rather stick to a release cycle and learn from our mistakes.

I know there's a lot of toxicity and salt, it's fair, you have every right to be upset. I just hope for constructive feedback, and if not, at least make it funny.
hi JoeBanks, any chance you can provide that promised save game for the hot fix release with max stats? THANKS

Last edited:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So not sure if this is a problem on both Mac & PC but on Mac I can't see any characters when I talk them. Can see them enter and standing in the room but the minute it switches to close up it is just the text & background

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
So not sure if this is a problem on both Mac & PC but on Mac I can't see any characters when I talk them. Can see them enter and standing in the room but the minute it switches to close up it is just the text & background
Did you download the 0.3.1F hotfix that was just posted?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
JoeBanks

Why does the walkthrough always have black bars hiding most of the text?
Is it always like that or do you post an uncensored version later?

Also, I'm assuming that you are gonna post the saves in some time now that the hotfix is out right?

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Game is complex i give you that..a lot of details..you have to write all those flags and dependencies. Which triggers what correctly.. But im afraid you lost way in the story only without any substance ..Audience wants substance too..
I first like some challenges , but..i expect some art also. Its not much fun to talk to your own picture..
You know, Phoenix was a nice touch , but..How can i say it..

You cant expect ppl to play trough 5 very difficult chapters , took me a whole day to do - without nothing as reward.
You just cant expect broad audience is willing to spend all day to strip finally the girls in last chapter? To what, move shirt up
a little please or shorter skirt?
It doesn't work. Theres a big difference when you write something for yourself or for market.. Its hard to balance all that.
Just friendly pointer if i may..

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
You know couple of us here exchanged thoughts about some little details aka censorship , patreon, fixes and stuff like that. ..
Well this is a free community , for start , so ppl who post their work wants us to beta test it for free. And some of authors lock content behind patches and passwords..
In the world out there i beta test serious software - and if developers dare to send me anything but full unlocked version - i delete that immediately.
Why?
You cant expect me to do it properly if you DONT give me all options to it. So i just wont waste my time.
I hope some of of you will at least understand what im saying ;)

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
This is the full, unlocked version. The game starts off slow because for something like two (more?) years the project lead basically wanted to write a visual fanfiction with complicated plot puzzles. Joe took over a few months ago but now he's in the unfortunate position of having to juggle between providing us with the lewd content we're here for and making the game playable, all the while needing to make visible progress every month.

So you can complain about the prologue chapters but you'd certainly be complaining far more if Joe prioritised fixing those chapters instead of moving ahead. He's provided options and alternatives to get around those chapters - you can skip straight to the point where stuff starts happening. He provides saves that allow us to get right into it. He spends a lot of time here communicating about exactly what he's doing and replying to people who can't be bothered to read anything that isn't posted directly in front of them.

The previous project lead has left behind a huge mess to untangle, and not just in plot. Rollback, console and probably other renpy functions don't work because the code is likely a spaghetti mess.

Personally I'm happy with Joes current focus of pushing forward with new content while sort of leaving the convoluted plot there for now. You can skip the plot and start playing as it currently is. Maybe it would be a good idea for them to insert an advisory for new players to jump ahead too.

Joe's taken on a huge project that no matter what he does won't please everyone, but I think he's doing a good job here. I just wish people would take the time to investigate the current state before assuming they're an expert on what should be happening

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes