Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Use influence when she shows up. Walkthroughs posted:
Hm, mostly the important parts in the walkthrough-text is beamed black, so most hints are really cloudy. I am not registred at google documents and don´t want to.
Is there anywhere a version that is full readable?

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
For some reason everytime i try and load the save, the game crashes after i choose my waifu and i see the dialog about the snitch, no crash text, no error, the game just shuts down, any idea what might be causing this ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I captured a slew of grammar/spelling issues along the way. It's easy to miss a lot of these as they're almost right, and we have a tendency to autocorrect things in our brain as we read them, especially if we're "typing one handed". Also attached the text I was keeping as I was going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeBanks did you see this post? It includes a file with all this listed out for you.

Reactions: Persija12

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
I'd like to know that too. It says to use "legilimency" on the walkthrough....But I can't find flitwick anywhere..

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I captured a slew of grammar/spelling issues along the way. It's easy to miss a lot of these as they're almost right, and we have a tendency to autocorrect things in our brain as we read them, especially if we're "typing one handed". Also attached the text I was keeping as I was going

Incredible job! the developers have a page on discord where users post their bug reports. If you want you can put this there or if you want I could do it on your behalf.

Reactions: SP_One

ashen0821

Oct 1, 2017
Everyone,I Summon girls on Saturday.

then,how can I "Find and check on IMVOIS violations"??

I try everything I can do.

plz help me. T_T

WinnetouKowalski

Jun 3, 2019
First post at these forums, I registered some days ago just for this game :)

Again and again I noticed the complaining that the game is not as someone is expecting, there's not enough hardcore content blablabla...well, its currently a free and completely playable (well, early beta) game - no one has to play it, or am I wrong?
I'm not sure if I'm able to imagine the WORK behind this, but it is huge - and with the developer change I read about some posts ago, the complainers obviously accuse the wrong people here. JoeBanks, you and your team do a great job!

I have to say this game really addicted me, although the "grinding" is indeed real. I put a lot of hours in the game to advance to Chapter 5, but well - I really enjoyed the progress. Really! After lots of trying, you indeed see new content, and if its only a nipple ^^ You advance in the game...
The artwork is so great, that's worth it for me. I really hate all those 3D games, where the characters look weird and its basically everything the same - you gotta search where to click and so on.
The Hogwarts scenario still has a lot of potencial and I'm sure I'll enjoy future updates as well.

Starting in Chapter 5 with a provided savegame is fair enough, although its kinda annoying that old savegames are not compatible - but I understand why.
The most annoying thing *for me* was the walkthrough, cause it's still missing basic actions you have to guess - and I don't mean the text behind the black bars, which can be removed by marking the complete text. There's just missing things, like for example "talk to little Sally first" or something like that. Made me really angry sometimes :D But thats complaining on a high level.

My comment on the "rape" scene, realized by the former team: as someone said, it comes out of nowhere, but I liked it. Maybe there is a possibility in the future where this part can be cut and pasted in a later part of the game. As we all now in the search for underwear and bathing suits, McGonagall wants the D really hard - probably there will be a shower sex scene or something in the future. That "rape" scene can be put on a later part in the game, which would make more sense. Otherwise I can't complain about it, nice artwork as always...

(Btw I had the stress bar on fully green but made something wrong and never reached that status again - had removed her wand, but she had it again afterwards, and I wasn't able to remove it again from her...)

Short version of my posting: Keep up the good work!

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Everyone,I Summon girls on Saturday.

then,how can I "Find and check on IMVOIS violations"??

I try everything I can do.

plz help me. T_T
go to the room outside the class room in breaks (e.g. 2pm) and talk to the girls there. its a bit of luck, does not happen all the time, so repeat

SP_One

Oct 23, 2018
Incredible job! the developers have a page on discord where users post their bug reports. If you want you can put this there or if you want I could do it on your behalf.
If you wouldn't mind. I'm not plugged in on Discord

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Nice update ^^

I was wondering, how do you repeat the bj scene, as i lost the glove when i did the scene the first time and i can't seem to crack how to repeat the scene now, as i can't get a new glove from flinch.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes