Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I got two questions:
1- The objectives tell me to make one of them break IMVOIS can I do that in this version or not yet?
2- The option to take a peek on Susan simply vanishes, why is that?

Last edited:
U

User_1347747

How do you impress Gini? I have the snitch and the glove but I can't seem to do anything with them.

I know you should close the window first, but then what? I can't release the snitch in my room even with the window closed and during my conversations with Ginni there's no possibility to use an item.

I did reach the new chapter but I did so without impressing Gini or finding the Catalogue. Can you still do those things in the final chapter?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I got two questions:
1- The objectives tell me to make one of them break IMVOIS can I do that in this version or not yet?
2- The option to take a peek on Susan simply vanishes, why is that?
I can only answer: 1) everything colored red in the objectives cannot be completed in the current version. so: not yet

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
How do I talk to Merlin? Seems to need bribing with something which I have not got? The supposed walkthroughs don't mention it.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I captured a slew of grammar/spelling issues along the way. It's easy to miss a lot of these as they're almost right, and we have a tendency to autocorrect things in our brain as we read them, especially if we're "typing one handed". Also attached the text I was keeping as I was going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Artefact" is fine in the UK where Harry Potter is set. "Artifact" is US spelling.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Is releasing the snitch implemented? I've met with Ginny several times and there has been no way to release it yet.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I almost at the end of chapter 4 (I think) and HOLY the art on this game is awesome but...
Is it just me or the texts/dialogs is really confusing to read? I always have to re-read some and it made my head hurts instead of making me understand better. So hard to make sense of it.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Yes

Close the window, use the snitch on the window. Then you can play the snitch minigame (Tip: the snitch always flies to the middle of the screen so just spam click the middle)

You can also check the walkthrough:
When? If I summon Ginny, all I get is the focus scene by the fire. I've tried using the snitch on the window but only ever get "Can't use here".

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes