gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I don't have her diary. The supposed walkthrough says you do the snitch first. Is it wrong?

ffsdddfdfdsfdsf

May 19, 2019
I am not sure whether this is bug or I was faster because I known what to do.
But I recognised, that Hat told me instructions how to solve swimsuit quest just AFTER I had finished this quest.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Bug report, after finishing the prefects' meeting quest, I was unable to progress, there is no way to start to solve each girl's problem.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
Bug report, after finishing the prefects' meeting quest, I was unable to progress, there is no way to start to solve each girl's problem.
-I just found similar bug (not sure), after finishing perfects meeting place, and u need to talk to girls for suport, u CAN invite them non oficialy (i did it with Susan) but she did not spawn for 2 weeks and after trying to invite again i can't (no need for another letter) at least there was a way to invite via Amela.. and i asked for suport.
- only thing i cant find is cataloge and do not know what is it used for...

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
does this game have any sex scenes beside the the one at the start of the game with that teacher?

WinnetouKowalski

Jun 3, 2019
does this game have any sex scenes beside the the one at the start of the game with that teacher?
Yes, a BJ scene with Ginny.

Btw I lost the glove after triggering the scene and didn't get it back. How to repeat it? Others say send her the glove again, but how when it's missing?

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
OK Ginny's diary is supposed to be under the teddy bear but I don't find it there - on any day. Is there some other pre-requisite?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So I can't summon the girls or start their quests even with my stats maxed out so that's fun.

And how the hell do you catch the snitch in front of Ginny do you just have to flail our mouse around and hope for the best?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
So I can't summon the girls or start their quests even with my stats maxed out so that's fun.

And how the hell do you catch the snitch in front of Ginny do you just have to flail our mouse around and hope for the best?
Yeah, but if you pay attention there is a pattern, just wait where it will be and click non-stop

Reactions: annam

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I bought the new broom but unable to open the gift on the table, thus can't advance anymore. What should I do?

SP_One

Oct 23, 2018
We use UK spelling, I sometimes mess up and use US spellings, but the grammar should be UK, not US.
Will keep that in mind. Knew about the difference between enrolment and enrollment, but "artefact"... that's a new one for me

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yes, a BJ scene with Ginny.

Btw I lost the glove after triggering the scene and didn't get it back. How to repeat it? Others say send her the glove again, but how when it's missing?
You should just summon her again, and it triggers. Informally of course.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I cant find Flitwick at all for Ginny's diary. From what Ive read in this thread, he is supposed to be in the Ravenclaw tower during the times at which students have classes, but I cant even click on the tower at all.
Halp

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes