Darian4

May 11, 2019
I told in that thread that I would try to write a continuation story for the little scene I wrote for Hermione, but it can probably be used for another girl. I thought it would take a couple of days, well… more like 3 weeks. I sent the story to the game dev and I will explain here what I think I’ve learnt from that, if anyone is interested. Like everything, it’s once you did something that you know how you should have done it instead.

At the beginning I tried to match the classic pattern of corruption games: once a girl does a specific thing (being naked, blowjob, …) she’s open to do more of the same and that specific action can be repeated. I’m not so convinced anymore it’s a good idea to have “tier” like this. The justification to make the girl goes that step further has to work for the scene but for all the other of the same category as well, you can’t make it exceptional and unique. It bars you from a lot of interesting stories and you can’t use the uniqueness of an event as an argument to try to convince the girl to do it “just this once”. Furthermore, the corruption of the girl can only go forward, a girl cannot have sex then change her mind thinking it was a bad idea. Yet, having second thought would make the convincing of the girl more realistic and show she’s really reluctant and hesitant.

A scene doesn’t really work if the girl has/had no way to avoid her fate. The girl should be nudged just enough to fall, not be crushed by the inevitable. It’s not specific to corruption games, in all stories the antagonist must be at least on a par with the protagonist, if the antagonist has no way to win there is no thrill. In fact, the girl should also get a few victories from time to time to make the story less predictable and thus more interesting.

For that reason, I believe it’s quite hard to make the goal of Marcus obvious to the girl right from the start. If he is openly a pervert trying to get into her pants she will either do everything she can do to avoid that and she has to be put in a no win scenario, or she will accept to sell her body which would mean she’s already a slut.

Therefore, I chose to make Marcus looks like he behaves as a professional. It’s quite easy to advance in that direction until the girl is naked because there are a lot of pretexts that can be used for that (the humility of nakedness, the compliance with Nature, the artistic beauty of the human body, the removal of all signs of hierarchy, etc.). I guess it can be pushed to massage sessions, or even to massage sessions where Marcus’s hands slide between the girl’s legs to masturbate her. But after that it’s really hard to find a half-decent reason for the girl to do a blowjob or something. It took me 3 long scenes and more than 2,000 words to go from a trained-to-be-naked girl to a blowjob, and even then, the justification was suspicious. Especially to repeat the scene since at that point the story had reached the “blowjob tier”.

So, rather than having Marcus trying to convince the girl by himself like I did, which means having a story for each girl matching her personality, I would suggest another approach, to have a “Game of Thrones” among the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would solve one of the two big problems I had, finding compelling arguments to go ever further.

That’s it. It was fun to do but I wouldn’t do it again anytime soon, I spent way too much time on this but I discovered it surprisingly difficult to write a good story (it’s almost as if being a writer is a job). I guess I’ll see in one year or so if any of my advices has been deemed useful.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
For making additional money, Minerva said to talk to Hermione. Does it need to be an official summon or do I find her in the halls?

Feb 23, 2019
I started over the game and im stuck on Ginny's quest. I checked the videos and walkthrough but it's glitch. When I call in Ginny, i cannot even do the practice legilimency with her. She asks if I figured it out and I did not. I got the diary.

Feb 23, 2019
I started over the game and im stuck on Ginny's quest. I checked the videos and walkthrough but it's glitch. When I call in Ginny, i cannot even do the practice legilimency with her. She asks if I figured it out and I did not. I got the diary.
I call her unofficially and she wants me to guess something which I dont know what to guess.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I wrote two dialogues that could be an exemple for the game.
I think this is the kind of dialogue that could unlock pictures in galery, and make the game " lighter "
The first is between Susan and Marcus. Susan wears a skirt too short and Marcus tries to discover the reason.
The second is between Luna and Marcus. Luna is drunk.
The two dialogues show a smarter, compassionate character with some life experience. But he knows how to benefit from these situations.
Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Arassei can you spoiler that and attach it as a text file. More walls of text in a thread for a game filled with walls of text...

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
I played a version of this game months ago and I liked it a lot. It took a while to actually get to a sex scene(the one with the old lady), but I love the artstyle so much it was very worth playing.
Cant wait till all the girls get scenes. Especially Luna cuz she is a cutie in this game <3~

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Summon her with the window closed, there is a logic flaw we are aware of if you just skip summoning her formally initially.
If you mean I need to summon her informally with the window shut, that is precisely what I have tried many times, as I said. Also tried formally. No way to release the snitch.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Walktrhough says"

"After you get their swimsuits, talk with the Hat and get the relevant swimsuits for them, then put them in their dorms on Sunday. "

Is that a mistake as it's different to what Hat says in second step?
I think you actually have to select Hermione's suit for each of them, not their own or just any old suit.

Feb 23, 2019
Ginny is to me the MVP in the game. The game has improved a lot since the last version I played.
How do you get past the part with ginny comes in unofficially and says "So are you ready to take your guess?" I got the diary and asked about the charms between Snape, Helena and Minerva. I cant get the thinking scene to get the password to the diary. I have the done the snitch scene. Please.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
How do you get past the part with ginny comes in unofficially and says "So are you ready to take your guess?" I got the diary and asked about the charms between Snape, Helena and Minerva. I cant get the thinking scene to get the password to the diary. I have the done the snitch scene. Please.
My English is too bad, this will help you more than me:

Reactions: kmrid

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I cant find Flitwick at all for Ginny's diary. From what Ive read in this thread, he is supposed to be in the Ravenclaw tower during the times at which students have classes, but I cant even click on the tower at all.
Halp
Weekends when they don't have classes.

Feb 23, 2019
You have to talk to the portrait of Professor Flitwick, you find it at the Ravenclaw dorm (in the upper right corner of the room). So you have to get access there, if I remember right I went there on a saturday, remembering the fact that the students went to Hogsmeade on this day. Just try it out. From Flitwick, you learn about the Legilimency charm which you can use with Ginny to see her password.
Its saturday and I cant click on it, only thing I can go to is Gryfindor because I picked it earlier.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Well now, I have this problem: after Ginny's scene, the glove doesn't appear, and people have been saying to invite her informally with the glove as a gift. Where can I find it again?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Well now, I have this problem: after Ginny's scene, the glove doesn't appear, and people have been saying to invite her informally with the glove as a gift. Where can I find it again?
it should work without the glove, just invite her informally..

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes