Feb 23, 2019
Ginny is to me the MVP in the game. The game has improved a lot since the last version I played.
How do you get past the part with ginny comes in unofficially and says "So are you ready to take your guess?" I got the diary and asked about the charms between Snape, Helena and Minerva. I cant get the thinking scene to get the password to the diary. I have the done the snitch scene. Please.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
How do you get past the part with ginny comes in unofficially and says "So are you ready to take your guess?" I got the diary and asked about the charms between Snape, Helena and Minerva. I cant get the thinking scene to get the password to the diary. I have the done the snitch scene. Please.
My English is too bad, this will help you more than me:

Reactions: kmrid

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I cant find Flitwick at all for Ginny's diary. From what Ive read in this thread, he is supposed to be in the Ravenclaw tower during the times at which students have classes, but I cant even click on the tower at all.
Halp
Weekends when they don't have classes.

Feb 23, 2019
You have to talk to the portrait of Professor Flitwick, you find it at the Ravenclaw dorm (in the upper right corner of the room). So you have to get access there, if I remember right I went there on a saturday, remembering the fact that the students went to Hogsmeade on this day. Just try it out. From Flitwick, you learn about the Legilimency charm which you can use with Ginny to see her password.
Its saturday and I cant click on it, only thing I can go to is Gryfindor because I picked it earlier.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Well now, I have this problem: after Ginny's scene, the glove doesn't appear, and people have been saying to invite her informally with the glove as a gift. Where can I find it again?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Well now, I have this problem: after Ginny's scene, the glove doesn't appear, and people have been saying to invite her informally with the glove as a gift. Where can I find it again?
it should work without the glove, just invite her informally..

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
well, i had hopes... but naturally, no. This story, plot, socio-political bullshit... is just shit. a hole heaping steaming pile of bullshit wrapped in pretty artwork and decent coding. but still, shit. beware gamers, the author of this one is going to try to use your sexuality and your fantasies to shove their own political views, and bad social science down your throat. a shame. such a petty shame.
Instead of just accusing, why don't you give us example. I haven't seen any political view in the game, but just throwing around accusations without coming with any proof or example is just bad manners. If you want to change minds come with examples and proof.

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
it should work without the glove, just invite her informally..
Granted, when I call her informally, she says "Perhaps you can walk around the castle and get some ideas!", yet I'm still clueless to what to do next. I visited the classroom, the hall, even where Argus is; nothing happened tho

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
For the third and last time before I bin this game. How do you get to the scene where you release the snitch? When I summon Ginny informally I only EVER get the focus lesson and yes I do have both glove and snitch. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO! A WALKthrough is supposed to give you ALL the steps. The ones provided so far do not. They are sketchy run-throughs. (Yes, I am pissed off)

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
Instead of just accusing, why don't you give us example. I haven't seen any political view in the game, but just throwing around accusations without coming with any proof or example is just bad manners. If you want to change minds come with examples and proof.
first off, you have to understand the idea of "Design Intent"; or at it's most simplified form: "recognizing that everything that is created or designed by conscious beings is created or designed for a reason or purpose, with intent, by its creator." then simply follow the plot-line of this here disappointment. Every scene, every word, every piece of an art, is designed with intent to express a "vision"; and in the case of this game, to influence the minds of those reading. One simply has to ready and follow the evolution of the plot with a basic understanding of human psychology and sociology, current political trends, and the English language, to see it.

case = closed.

side note, everyone is entitled to an opinion or their point of view. it's not an accusation. it's simply truth. consider this a "critique", and get over it.

Apr 7, 2018
Cant get the ginny quest somehow, I get the thought-control scene over and over even if I send her the glove and it says I should get her diary to proceed but drinking with minerva doesnt get me anywhere.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
hey guys, just want to ask quickly if this is worth playing yet? or should i wait for more content?

D

Deleted member 1004065

Hey, just wondeing how I get past the bitch blocking the headtower door? I've been trainning for a while and still cant leave. I also have the broom and can go out the window but I want to explore the rest of the castle.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
how to release the snitch?
requirements are met: the window is closed, calls formally and informally
event mini-game does not start
Chapter 4 and Chapter 5, too.

the result of a formal call:
refuses to communicate formally

the result of an informal call:
training skills and "tea party"

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
Hey, just wondeing how I get past the bitch blocking the headtower door? I've been trainning for a while and still cant leave. I also have the broom and can go out the window but I want to explore the rest of the castle.
I believe it was 2 on brutality or 4 on either int or the other which is not control (forgot what it was called^^) and then talk to her. At the 2nd time you talk to her you should get 3 dialog options which should explain it.

Aragnier

Apr 2, 2019
first off, you have to understand the idea of "Design Intent"; or at it's most simplified form: "recognizing that everything that is created or designed by conscious beings is created or designed for a reason or purpose, with intent, by its creator." then simply follow the plot-line of this here disappointment. Every scene, every word, every piece of an art, is designed with intent to express a "vision"; and in the case of this game, to influence the minds of those reading. One simply has to ready and follow the evolution of the plot with a basic understanding of human psychology and sociology, current political trends, and the English language, to see it.

case = closed.

side note, everyone is entitled to an opinion or their point of view. it's not an accusation. it's simply truth. consider this a "critique", and get over it.
you are still just coming with broad accusations and an explanation on how you see art. Instead of saying, all art is propaganda, how about telling us specifically what is propaganda, and what message the game, in you opinion, wants to tell us. I really want to understand you queries with the game, since you are the first, I have seen, to accuse the creators in such a manner. I still see a game with a half-descent story about a guy who wants to fuck some girls. Why not humor me and explain it to me, like you would explain it someone without "a basic understanding of human psychology and sociology, current political trends, and the English language"?

Reactions: WinnetouKowalski
3.00 star(s) 319 Votes