CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone help me advance the Macgon sex scene? I'm only able to masturbate and stick wands into her.

- When she is about to cast a spell on you, you take her wand.
- Put her wand in her butt. Leave it there

You should be able to have sex with her new instead of just masturbate.

where is the diary
Under the teddy bear in Gryffindor.

How to unlock ginnys Diary?
Talk to Minorva at night about charms, then Whitlock in the portrait in Ravenclaw.
Summon Ginny informally. With a high PER stat, the most visible image in her thought bubble is the password.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

mattius77

May 16, 2017
First post at these forums, I registered some days ago just for this game :)

Again and again I noticed the complaining that the game is not as someone is expecting, there's not enough hardcore content blablabla...well, its currently a free and completely playable (well, early beta) game - no one has to play it, or am I wrong?
This kind of earnestness is quite welcome here.

You will find that this kind of pragmatism usually goes completely ignored here. lol

• Haha
Reactions: WinnetouKowalski

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
- When she is about to cast a spell on you, you take her wand.
- Put her wand in her butt. Leave it there

You should be able to have sex with her new instead of just masturbate.
This doesn't work. I've tried every combo possible, saving and reloading like a hundred times, and I can only masturbate no matter what I do. I guess it's bugged in this version

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
So far, so good. Managed to work my way through Chap 5 w/o using the save. Bit of grind w/o access to console for $$. Artwork is v. good. Anxiously awaiting 4F.

Reactions: goochklok

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
So far, so good. Managed to work my way through Chap 5 w/o using the save. Bit of grind w/o access to console for $$. Artwork is v. good. Anxiously awaiting 4F.
If you need money, save your work and drag'n'drop your save file from <game folder>\game\saves to . There you'll be able to change the green values like "money". Download the changed new save file and replace the original one with it and load it in the game.

Reactions: jan.spam

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is it just me or is only the third route of the papers/prefect problem routes doable?

leejianyong

Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 43, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 43, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 73, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 75, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 77, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/assistent.rpy", line 342, in encrypt_text
KeyError: u'english'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 97, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 235, in script call
File "mechanics/inventory.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 244, in script
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.3.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 73, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 75, in execute
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/ginny_dialogues.rpy", line 77, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 77, in <module>
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_4/assistent.rpy", line 342, in encrypt_text
KeyError: u'english'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Innocent Witches 0.3.1F
Thu Jun 06 06:48:32 2019

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
how to get h scene
Go through the Ginny parts. Buy the catcher glove from Filch, Catch the snitch after it appears, summon Ginny(with the window closed) release and catch the snitch in front of her, find her diary, learn the password(it's somewhat random), give her the glove, profit. Scene is repeatable too, just send her the glove again. Or just make a save before the event.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes