pdj123

Oct 28, 2018
Well, the hotfix has solved the crashing issue when trying to peek on Luna or Susan.. but now those options are completely unavailable. I know they worked in the first version of 0.3F, you just couldn't see anything.. guess you still can't.. :p Oh and my stats are on lvl.8 so that's not an issue.

susan_peek.png

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I like what Joe is doing. I believe a lot of people are just waiting for him to show us this project have a new life and we will throw our money at it.
Thing is, even for beautiful and complex scenes I think one new scene per release is not enought while they are making this kind of money. I like quality but at the end I'm here for sexy content and there is not enought of it. I don't expect sex scenes everywhere but just first steps of training girls, random variations, etc... Right now I would feel strange giving guys who have 7k$ a month anything while others creators who I support have around 500-1000$ and give me more sexy content in this same time-frame. Of course I understand some buy art and some create it themselfs but they have enough to spare.
I hope they will invest more into top quality artworks/scenes and it will show people there is a reason to support them. That way number of supporters will grow and we will have game that may be expanded faster without loss of quality.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I agree with all the JoeBanks supporters out there. Everybody - including HIMSELF! - agrees that the first years were wasted, and that the first chapters are grind-y with an completely uninspired story. And don't get me started about the ridiculous rape scene. But: If I understand correctly is that he is helping the team free of charge to get this game the attention it deserves, so he honestly deserves a metal.

So please let's all turn a new page and give the newly formed team a chance. I have played through 0.3.1. on a Mac completely without any issue. All developers: love the last - fixed - update, please keep 'em coming..

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Shit, first time I see more than couple happy here.
The hotfix is asewome, with sone freezing but the scenes are great and detailed, thanks Joe.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
JoeBanks

Why does the walkthrough always have black bars hiding most of the text?
Is it always like that or do you post an uncensored version later?

Also, I'm assuming that you are gonna post the saves in some time now that the hotfix is out right?
Mark the blacked passages and depending of your browser you can read it.
Or Copy and Paste the text into an text editor and the black formatted text will be clear.
Or paste it as unformattet text into something like Word.
And/or format the text pasted in Word to white instead of this black.
Possibilities....

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I like what Joe is doing. I believe a lot of people are just waiting for him to show us this project have a new life and we will throw our money at it.
Thing is, even for beautiful and complex scenes I think one new scene per release is not enought while they are making this kind of money. I like quality but at the end I'm here for sexy content and there is not enought of it. I don't expect sex scenes everywhere but just first steps of training girls, random variations, etc... Right now I would feel strange giving guys who have 7k$ a month anything while others creators who I support have around 500-1000$ and give me more sexy content in this same time-frame. Of course I understand some buy art and some create it themselfs but they have enough to spare.
I hope they will invest more into top quality artworks/scenes and it will show people there is a reason to support them. That way number of supporters will grow and we will have game that may be expanded faster without loss of quality.
I can agree, there are definitely other developers who push more content. However, at this quality level? For 2d art? I don't think people understand how much time art at this level actually takes or costs, sure you can definitely say we need to push content, to which I am trying. And it's like 1 scene per 60 days to 90 depending on frames, etc. The Ginny scene was an entire new location, plus her, plus Markus. None of this was done prior to this, so it's expected to take a while. As well, our artist fixes many many other things, and has other tasks. I really wish people knew how much time he pours in and how much he cares about the project. Also, the way we break apart layer to support x-ray in the future etc... it's just not a simple process.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
Well i played from begining of game after 0.3f, will try again now, maybe i found some more bugs.. but where is best place to report them?
Game is realy great, thou i personaly do not like thigs like absurd achievements like dive with meramaid (i would never found that one) and thigs like acts (disable of things), i cant solve some achievements later if i skipped them or missed them, would personaly like grindings one instead.. as Snape drinking, or revive phoenix 100 times, grade papers 200 times (this are ones that keep u to play more similar to Daphne minigame)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I find even if you claimed all the tokens(I dont know what it's called View attachment 317331 ) of all the achievement, you still can't unlock all the clothes of Sonya... Can you please post a save maybe with infinite token or with sonya's clothes fully unlocked? Thanks a lot.
If you claim everything under "knowledge base" and "gameplay" you get enough to buy everything. The only thing which couldn't unlocked is the mairmaid costume which is also needed for the final level up... (unless you play from the beginning of course...)

kayzka

Jun 6, 2017
If i put the save file into the save folder i cant see it ingame, neither when i put it into appdata folder!

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes