jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
dear all is there anyway to get the first objectives crossed off the list? look into Helena, become a tutor, trick a girls to break IMVOIS? I can't find a way for either of them, and have crossed of the rest.. thanks

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Pre-Hotfix Release

Existing saves will not work, as well, the bug was caused by save data, so no one should use an old save.

This file goes in Innocent_Witches-0.3F-pc/games/ (over write your existing, preferably, use it with the google docs release of the game which has more fixes).

Official full hotfix should be tomorrow.
Will you also please add the hotfix for the Mac version?! asking for a friend.. :cool:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
So, is there no way to quick save during choices like other renpy games, other than clicking on the pensive? I'm used to right clicking and the save menu just pops up. It seemed to be working at first, but then stopped after the prologue
Use the "UnRen.bat" from this here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Copy the file into the game folder next to the exe. With Option 4 you can add Quick Save/Load with F5/F9.
But be careful: some options can crash the game. Option 6 (Rollback) will end the game immediately after loading a normal save. Maybe it's better to have a complete copy of the game folder.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys, for the life of me I cannot get the console to open.

I have tried:

To enable Developer Console:

OPTION 1:
Download the options.rpy file at

it goes into the /renpy game xxx../game/ folder.

OPTION 2:
in "renpy game xxx" folder enter /game folder. create file "options.rpy"
type this text in it --
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
--save and exit.
*Important!!!!! second line needs 4 spaces before python hide:
Third line needs 8 spaces before config.developer = True*

Now to enable Console Commands:

Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True
Save file
in game press shift O (letter)

AND

Unren.bat 0.7

AND

Multiple options.rpy files

I either get script errors when using some options.rpy, or loading and CTL + o does nothing.

Does anyone have a fix?
Should be Shift+o BTW, but doesn't work for me either:
You can cheat your saves online with . But the save files are so big that the free version of this site won't allow you to change every value.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys, for the life of me I cannot get the console to open.

Does anyone have a fix?
One of the scripts inside the rpa archives checks for a file in game/modules called developer.rpym. If this file is not present it disables the console and also the Shift+O shortcut.
You could create an empty developer.rpym file in game/modules and add a simple script to the game folder with following content:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
(Or download and extract the attached file)

Be warned, only use the console inside the game, don't open it while you're in the book or any other menu, because the game will crash if you try to close the other menu...

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I'm gonna try and see if the hotfix helps; currently in chapter 3 and it's fine so far.

Side note: How many achievements are missable? I see Boom as being one of those, but are there anymore? Also, I'd suggest putting those achievements in order of achievability like most games, so that if someone skips one they'd now they messed up somewhere and can go back to an older save instead of finding out at the end that they have to go all the way back to the beginning.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
If you watch closely you can actually see the "grifindor" logo.

Serously its a great scene, asewome artwork and audio.
Please post peeking

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone with working save?
it seems the game currently gets corrupted using the save games. so sharing them won't do you any good at the moment. all the good scenes are currently messed up images. there is a hot fix coming soon. Probably we will then have to start afresh from chapter 5 and then I am sure someone can share..

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Where is the Gwenog Jones portrait? How to access the portrait?
in the hallway in front of the classroom to the right/front. Put the glove from inventory on her. you have to be at the point where you suggest Ginny to walk around the castle for it to trigger, not before I believe. After that you can send the glove as a present to Ginny with an informal invite.

SP_One

Oct 23, 2018
I captured a slew of grammar/spelling issues along the way. It's easy to miss a lot of these as they're almost right, and we have a tendency to autocorrect things in our brain as we read them, especially if we're "typing one handed". Also attached the text I was keeping as I was going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, really, why is this even in adult section? I see more nudity on local bus station .. Secondly , game is complicated as hell to follow trough without writing down stuff, reading MOUNTAIN of unnecessary "story" text and thinking about it all. Its up to the point almost "no fun" category then. Scratch almost. I give up on this title.

Sorry , this doesn't cut it for me, expected MUCH better job.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes