stalinsvempire

Jun 27, 2024
I just registered to write this. I don't know much, but it seems that every well-known adult project on RenPy goes the same route: they started with the biggest of plans, then after some time they restarted the project or just abandon it.
It happens all the time because from the very start of a project so-called developers are determined to earn as much money as possible while putting as little effort as possible.

I know this IW game for like three years. I check on it from time to time. there is no gameplay, and any iteration of the plot is still not engaging - I tried both (or how many of those?) versions. people still play adult VN for adult stuff, not for the tones of boring text. I believe that text could be engaging, but you have to put a real effort in that. as for IW, it seems that all real work assets they have are graphic artists. take them away, and what's left? on the other hand, they don't have much beside art. everybody knows that, but still such developers pretending they 'developing' something. ridiculous.

over the years they changed the plot, they added some unnecessary paraphilic nonsense like vampire, mermaid, elf and old woman. "hey, everybody remember Maggy Smith and her iconic character? let's rejuvenate her for 20 years but left her with silver hair, and there gonna be sex with her!" seriously, are you lost your mind? what else this game is missing? futanari? sexual interactions with Neville's grandmother (I actually don't know if she's in the game already)?
we have Hermione who's actually is an epicentre of anything sexual regarding HP world. do they have any sex scene with her yet? or there are still panties flashing?
do the devs afraid of sex stuff?
as long as people allow to milk themselves, they're gonna be milked. I believe we'll see the actual games if everyone would buy a finished product and wouldn't use those subscription and donation schemes.

update:
just wanted to add that my favorite character in this game was Sonya. and that is beyond ridiculous because she's not even in the plot! she's something that occupied MC's mind! this games was badly designed from the start because they added a character whose sole role is to give advices to a player of how to proceed in the game! and not only that, they added two mini-games strictly for her - the Memory thing to earn some credits, and the Dressing thing to spend those credits. amazingly designed!
and the reason why I like Sonya is her body. she looks like a real appealing girl, while every of their so-called main girls (apparently not, given how much focus they have) have big boobs. you have a fit girl with big boobs, you have spoiled version of Hermione with ridiculously big boobs, you have a fat girl with big boobs and you have a curvy girl with big boobs.

Last edited:

lordlegaia

Sep 4, 2018
someone please drop a FULL SAVE, just cant do this grind all over again. Just finished playing with one heroine and wanted to see the content about the others w/out this grind <3

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes