rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm trying to reword the prologue in order to make the game enjoyable by removing the fucking huge walls of gibbering text. Will be back once it's done (if I don't give up before :D).

Reactions: jan.spam

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
can any one share safe to the game place
You can't use save data, just wait for the hotfix, ill provide a new save again, maxed stats. And we will ensure it works.

I don't normally take the time to apologize, but if you have been frustrated by the bugs in this release, it's on me. I pushed to release on time rather than waiting. I don't like the idea of delaying if the game's considered unfinished in the first place, and would rather stick to a release cycle and learn from our mistakes.

I know there's a lot of toxicity and salt, it's fair, you have every right to be upset. I just hope for constructive feedback, and if not, at least make it funny.

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Appreciate your work Joe, getting the update out even in it's current state may not have been the best idea, but it's better than waiting 4 months between updates. If you're going to do it from now on, maybe note it as a beta and factor in the amount a few extra days working on bug report? Dunno what you guys do for testing but even if only 5% of people report bugs it could be good.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Appreciate your work Joe, getting the update out even in it's current state may not have been the best idea, but it's better than waiting 4 months between updates. If you're going to do it from now on, maybe note it as a beta and factor in the amount a few extra days working on bug report? Dunno what you guys do for testing but even if only 5% of people report bugs it could be good.
I personally would rather get it out the door and have a hotfix. I think people learn best by failing fast, I know that's not good when the customers take the hit, but the idea behind patreon is to support the creator, and the product is just a bonus.

I will be more hesitant next time for sure though.

Also, we have dedicated testers, this one huge bug was a "Works on my machine" type, where even if you reported it, we wouldn't see it. It took a large number of reports before we found the commonality to it.

Reactions: ffsdddfdfdsfdsf

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I just started this game and so far I LOVE the artwork. It's a very nice style which is reminiscent of Akabur's work, which was one of my favorites. I also like the point and click adventure format rather then the standard trainer elements. I don't mind the text, as at least it is interesting (the first time through). I am, of course, running into a lot of the same bugs already reported, but not that concerned at this point. I'll watch the thread and get the update when it comes by.

Took a while to figure out what to do during that first H scene in the prologue. Still not sure that I did everything I could do. Also, it appears that some things are missable, which may require multiple playthroughs (didn't befriend that one girl at the beginning).

Looking forward to more of this game. Now, on to act 1...

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Just wanted to make sure, we can peek but the main girls aren't showing? For example, Luna isn't showing up at all and Daphne isn't making any movement (I can only see her back).

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
This game is going to be hella good when finished. I really do like this build up, it's much more organic than other games. The thing is we are just starting to get to the payoff. But I'm sure it will be good

Reactions: beefenstein

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Just wanted to make sure, we can peek but the main girls aren't showing? For example, Luna isn't showing up at all and Daphne isn't making any movement (I can only see her back).
Again, bug, you cannot load saved data. Wait for the hotfix.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
JoeBanks: I have 2 suggestion for future updates:

1. can't you incorporate an in-game hint system with your portrait? I get it, there is Sonya, who explains the gameplay and all, but she is outside of the story (and should stay there). But what if, when you are stuck somewhere (let's say how to progress with Ginny) you can have a drink with your portrait and he can give a hint? The next steps are usually NOT intuitive at all, so you can save your users a lot of frustration if the game gives you a little hint from time to time. It does know where you are, since the objectives are tracked and crossed out once completed.. That would replace essentially the need for the walkthrough. Much of my "grind" is essentially because of trial and error, which could be avoided easily.
  2. AND: in times where saves never work from previous update: can't you simply add that in the game before you distribute it? then everyone who wants/needs it, can start right off the bat with the cheat version?
Welcome everybody's thoughts!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
JoeBanks: I have 2 suggestion for future updates:

1. can't you incorporate an in-game hint system with your portrait? I get it, there is Sonya, who explains the gameplay and all, but she is outside of the story (and should stay there). But what if, when you are stuck somewhere (let's say how to progress with Ginny) you can have a drink with your portrait and he can give a hint? The next steps are usually NOT intuitive at all, so you can save your users a lot of frustration if the game gives you a little hint from time to time. It does know where you are, since the objectives are tracked and crossed out once completed.. That would replace essentially the need for the walkthrough. Much of my "grind" is essentially because of trial and error, which could be avoided easily.
  2. AND: in times where saves never work from previous update: can't you simply add that in the game before you distribute it? then everyone who wants/needs it, can start right off the bat with the cheat version?
Welcome everybody's thoughts!
I have not played it yet, I just started downloading and it should be done soon. However with the walk-through on the google drive (posted by the dev, and hosted so everyone can find, in FP as well), I find no issues or being at a loss for what to do next.

Just as a note, the dev has posted a save with max stats. Yes it was not included in the file of the game, and you have to search separately, however it should be posted by an admin of the thread in the FP to complete the experience.

I never begrudge a Dev for doing work, I know how hard it is to code and find every little thing in every situation that can possibly happen as part of the Quality Assurance process. I have a B.S. is coding, and said fuck that as I couldn't hack it and went on to get my M.S. in Cyber Security. More power to them, I will report back once I get a chance to play.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Excuse me but in my game, i can't see anyone's idle image, that is to say that when Hermione put on her smiwsuit i couldn't see the image. Does anybody have an idea about how I should fix that ?

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
So is BRT level 6 required to send the flan to Ginny since influence is not working yet? Because That is where I am stuck.
I tried the bugged save mentioned earlier but after sending it Ginny bugs out and doesn't appear again.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
So is BRT level 6 required to send the flan to Ginny since influence is not working yet? Because That is where I am stuck.
I tried the bugged save mentioned earlier but after sending it Ginny bugs out and doesn't appear again.
Nope, just use influence in an informal meeting after the diary stuff

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes