pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure I'd classify those as asking for money, but laying things out. But I can see why people could take it that way.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Also, if anyone wants to offer up ideas for Sonya outfits, I will take them into account. I have some ideas, but I want her to be more fan and player driven than developer.

Reactions: goochklok

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Also, if anyone wants to offer up ideas for Sonya outfits, I will take them into account. I have some ideas, but I want her to be more fan and player driven than developer.
Pretty sure that no one cares about her. If drawing costumes for Sonya takes a long time my advice is just don't bother. Also, before starting work on the next chapter of the game ask yourself: "Do I really want to spend the next 6 months reworking and shortening the same content over and over again?". I am not a game designer, but it's clear that you guys are doing a lot of things incorrectly and you can very easily mitigate the problems by keeping the gameplay simple and straightforward. Looking forward to whenever the next big content update is!

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Pretty sure that no one cares about her. If drawing costumes for Sonya takes a long time my advice is just don't bother. Also, before starting work on the next chapter of the game ask yourself: "Do I really want to spend the next 6 months reworking and shortening the same content over and over again?". I am not a game designer, but it's clear that you guys are doing a lot of thing incorrectly and you can very easily mitigate the problems by keeping the gameplay simple and straightforward. Looking forward to whenever the next big content update is!
I do, tbh. I hope she gets maybe a scene, or naked someday.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Does anyone have a save for the swimsuits, I cant for the life of me figure it out from the walk through.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
This guy gets it.

Is the art good? Absolutely.

But the timeline here is absolutely stupid. This game sat, for all intents and purposes, dormant for many years. Terrible translations, no lewd scenes, poor plot, etc.. I commend Joe for trying to turn around the ship, but the pace is still nowhere close to where it should be given their massive funding pool on Patreon.

For $8k a month any competent producer could farm out 10-12 high quality (current quality level) finished scenes complete with backgrounds, small-medium animations, and expanded character catalogs (emotions, clothing, faces, etc..)

In reality, art shouldn't cost more than 2k-3k. Another 2k for a top-level Repny programmer, 1k for writing and they still have enough left over to satisfy a hungry cocaine habit.

There are other games out there turning out similar if not better art with less than half the funding.

This isn't a funding issue, this is a producer/owner issue.
It honestly blows my mind to see patreons that huge, and some developers who get mind-bending amounts of money, sometimes for literally doing fuckin' nothing for months on end. If only some people could put think a bit less with their dicks (and I realize this might be ironic to say here, but still).

With that said, kudos to JoeBanks for doing what he does. I really hope this shit can pick up some pace, 'cause beyond mind-warpingly dumb and unintuitive solutions in the point-and-click gameplay and generally being a shit gameplay experience, the level of polish from purely just the visual presentation side is great, and the art is fantastic. There's been (and are) more overpaid developers who don't do nearly as much nearly as well visually, but reading back on the timeline of this game's development makes me upset, and I wasn't even there back then.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone have a save for the swimsuits, I cant for the life of me figure it out from the walk through.
Honestly man, if you just start at Chapter 5 you can skip that whole thing. It's confusing at first but the quest is kinda simple once you realize how it works. Just need a sample of each girl's corresponding suit for the hat. Then once he's identified their measurements and such you just gotta make copies of Hermione's suit and then leave em in their dorms on sunday(you can visit 3 dorms in a day) then when monday rolls around, Marcus should say something indicating that you did the task correctly.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 317 Votes