Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Are the plans for where the game's meant to be once it's (more) done still the same or did the remake include the decision to fundamentally change things? I get that there's no changelog but it would be cool to know where things are meant to go. :)

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
Why can't we choose our preferred content anymore? I tried getting past the first enemies but because they attacked me at the same time as I hit them we both got knocked out and my stamina ran out, so I had to get raped by a female character in the first 5 minutes of gameplay... and I'm a gay dude, so that's like a double turn-off.
It also looks like a whole new game since you can't even enter the tavern, even though that's what the previous version was all about.
So, in short: PLEASE reinstate the choices for character customisation (especially so that people who don't want to see certain content *cough* getting raped by women when you're only here for the gay content that used to be very easily customisable *cough*). I don't know why the game is completely different now but the old preferences definitely need to come back. Much like any straight dude doesn't want to see two dudes fucking, I don't want to see hetero content...
preach!!

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I feel like the game look different i notice it no more 3d animation from previous update look like game was developed by another developer i remember that the previous update you play as waitress who work at the tavern to pay debt

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
The previous style was a lot better and is what caught my interest and others too. It was neat to find a game that looked like Captivity and I really liked that game, but now it just looks like any other game. Its not too bad for what it is now but I just prefer the Captivity style more, and I see how having a more simplistic style is a lot easer to make.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
After the complete catastrophe of the patreon timed exclusive updates, the developer has now completely remade the game... into what is essentially a COMPLETELY different game now. Definitely feels like Dev is completely lost on what they want this game to actually be. Guess I'm just glad I still have the old version of the game as this remake just laughs in the face of what everyone originally liked the game for, sad. Was hoping the original premise would go far as it had major potential.

Last edited:

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
i am so confused on whatim seeing, new game ? new art ? new mechanisme ? what happened ?
andi have not even tryed to play it yet

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Why is there a cool down on the sword when you hit the monsters? The enemies wake up before being able to use the sword again which leads to being hit and unable to do anything.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Launched for only 4 months and already 20 pages of comments?
Doesn't seem to hv a lot of contents.
What kind of game it is, Is it a platformer, or a walking sim?
And is it any good?

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes