loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
You posted your game on an active public forum my friend, and you're reading through the thread. If you're going to do both of those things you have to accept that you'll come across people who have tried your game and don't like it, or don't agree with some part of your vision. It's going to really mess with your head in the long run if you take it so personally when you come across negative comments. Wish you all the best with development buddy
This. at least its not as bad as that one succubus game.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I don't care if you don't like it tho, just leave, I don't need to read how upset you are with me making a decision, it's not like I am asking you for your opinion or making a vote if I should change the art style or not. This thread is not about your viewpoints.
Make the game however you want, ignore any crap about changing things unless you would actually want to do that - ignore the stupid people who say one off things like 'I don't like vampires, games bad' (obviously that's just an example).

Look for honest feedback and possible issues/improvements that cane be made to the game as well as bugs etc obviously.

But I'm going to be real, if you're going to get all huffy every time someone says something you don't like or complains about things here, then I recommend maybe just letting things stew till you have more meat on the game and then come back for more opinions. Getting up in arms about things constantly isn't going to go very well for you mentally or how people percieve you handling things.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
I don't care if you don't like it tho, just leave, I don't need to read how upset you are with me making a decision, it's not like I am asking you for your opinion or making a vote if I should change the art style or not. This thread is not about your viewpoints.
i for one love what your doing keep it up there's always those that hate certain things don't let them bother you

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
in my honest opinion putting that much eefort into a response to critisism makes you look weak. you put something in the public eye and its everyones right to tell you how they feel about your product,as long as you continue to interact with the public negative responses will come i dont think this is a valueable use of your energy.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
This Dev is the biggest clown! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2321879
Idk,you may call it a bit petty but I think its pretty fucking Based on his part.Instead of crying,shidding and farding here on the forums or purposely injecting his game with a cryptominer(like that other dev on this site)he did this and I like it.There is clearly some lvl of talent here to be able to concoct up a game in such a short spam of time(tags even mention animationo_O) just to bash on his supposed haters of his main project.Now I haven't played either of his games so I don't know how valid the criticisms are,but they are now on my watchlist and I will eventually play them once it gets updated a few more times.I think this dev could actually make something great and interesting.Best of luck Joody14 and keep being based(y)
giga-chad.jpg

Last edited:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Idk,you may call it a bit petty but I think its pretty fucking Based on his part.Instead of crying,shidding and farding here on the forums or purposely injecting his game with a cryptominer(like that other dev on this site)he did this and I like it.There is clearly some lvl of talent here to be able to concoct up a game in such a short spam of time(tags even mention animationo_O) just to bash on his supposed haters of his main project.Now I haven't played either of his games so I don't know how valid the criticisms are,but they are now on my watchlist and I will eventually play them once it gets updated a few more times.I think this dev could actually make something great and interesting.Best of luck Kickback and keep being based(y)
View attachment 2321915
I hope he adds me into the game, dude's soo petty i'll probably get priority over his patreons XD

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Idk,you may call it a bit petty but I think its pretty fucking Based on his part.Instead of crying,shidding and farding here on the forums or purposely injecting his game with a cryptominer(like that other dev on this site)he did this and I like it.There is clearly some lvl of talent here to be able to concoct up a game in such a short spam of time(tags even mention animationo_O) just to bash on his supposed haters of his main project.Now I haven't played either of his games so I don't know how valid the criticisms are,but they are now on my watchlist and I will eventually play them once it gets updated a few more times.I think this dev could actually make something great and interesting.Best of luck Kickback and keep being based(y)
View attachment 2321915
Bruh,I just checked the review section and the very first post is of someone bashing the game with a 1 star rating because he made his other game bashing his haters(again pretty fucking based).Like why rate a game based on that? you can just use the discussion page:FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak and LateParty

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Bruh,I just checked the review section and the very first post is of someone bashing the game with a 1 star rating because he made his other game bashing his haters(again pretty fucking based).Like why rate a game based on that? you can just use the discussion page:FacePalm:
I think the original hate comes from a total 180 in game design, I hate the art style personally, it was better before the rework but mostly I'm just disappointed. This game had potential, turned into a generic platformer

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes