Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Sounds great, and looks very promising! Out of curiosity, do you plan on adding game over/'bad' ending scenes? Or have the animation continue after you lose to enemies/bosses and such?
I will add some punishments for players. They will not result in a game over, but will impact your playthrough significantly to the point where you might benefit more from just loading to the last save. Thanks.

Reactions: Frumi

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
May I ask if the protagonist will be up to the player at a later point in time or did you decide that it's always a male but with the ability to change his genitals etc. at will?

Don't get me wrong, it is 100% your choice and also a fair one at that, it's just that for me personally it's a deal breaker and I'd rather know now than continuing to follow the development of this game with increasing hopes only to then in the end learning it never was meant to be something I'd like to play.

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Aw, okay. I myself am a big fan of game over scenes or something like them, it's a bit of a drag having to restart from the game start or a checkpoint to watch scenes again and stuff, with not much payoff to them afterwards.

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
May I ask if the protagonist will be up to the player at a later point in time or did you decide that it's always a male but with the ability to change his genitals etc. at will?

Don't get me wrong, it is 100% your choice and also a fair one at that, it's just that for me personally it's a deal breaker and I'd rather know now than continuing to follow the development of this game with increasing hopes only to then in the end learning it never was meant to be something I'd like to play.
Game is divided into 6 episodes. Each episode has its own plot, events, locations and respectable main character. All of these episodes also have "open-world" elements. Episode 1 focuses on a shapeshifter MC who's originally male. Episode 2 might have a female-only MC.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Game is divided into 6 episodes. Each episode has its own plot, events, locations and respectable main character. All of these episodes also have "open-world" elements. Episode 1 focuses on a shapeshifter MC who's originally male. Episode 2 might have a female-only MC.
Thank you, that is a rather unique concept, at least for me, pretty good idea! Can we pick freely between episodes (once the game is finished and if you feel like it, of course) or is it a continuous story that's played step-by-step?

Reactions: Joody14

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
Thank you, that is a rather unique concept, at least for me, pretty good idea! Can we pick freely between episodes (once the game is finished and if you feel like it, of course) or is it a continuous story that's played step-by-step?
You can freely choose which episode you want to play right from the start, but some of them will have unique events based on what you've done in the previous ones. Probably nothing important, just cameos and stuff like that.

• Love
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
You can freely choose which episode you want to play right from the start, but some of them will have unique events based on what you've done in the previous ones. Probably nothing important, just cameos and stuff like that.
Awesome! :D

Edit: Also I hope they all have Futa-Vamps. :ROFLMAO: :p

Reactions: Yuuuuuri

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
v0.0.7 update -

Video with gameplay and some thoughts on the game.

I haven't done everything that was planned, but there's some content to check out. Unfortunately no new locations and no tavern, I need to take a break for like a week.

Screenshot_1.png

Oct 12, 2018
This, most definitely, has to be a great example of how games can almost entirely shift during development early on, and why its not always best to sometimes show a games progress till a more fundamental and concrete understanding of what it'll eventually turn out to be is at times the best option. Not to say I dislike the new direction or art style, nor that you should *really* even consider what I'm saying if this is where your passion and creative desires has led you, its just a bit unexpected is all. Will give it a try for sure since its been a few versions since I have messed with the game, but boy, did not expect it to take the direction it seemingly has thus far!

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes