dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Is there anything past going to the undercity and visiting the bar at this point? Don't know if I missed anything.

Darian4

May 11, 2019
Well, it wasn't easy for me to remember something similar to what you describe. Only Rance series come to my mind, but MC basically rape those girls, and of course most of them don't enjoying it, but after few sex visits they start to like it, even if they can't admit it openly.
I don’t say I require exactly all the things I suggested, maybe I explained myself poorly.

I think a trainer game should be a journey from an innocent girl to a submissive sex slave. I also think those games fall short because the girl reach the last stage of that journey usually during the first sex scene, therefore the game developers have to stretch their games by other means which are bad most of the time, as you noticed.

As a solution I’m suggesting to “decompose” that last stage and make every step some kind of milestone during the story. For example, to be a slutty submissive sex slave, the girl should:
- Have an orgasm
- Enjoy it (an orgasm can be unwanted, especially with a guy she despises)
- Admit to herself she enjoys it (she can be in denial)
- Let the guy know she enjoys it (she can try to hide it to deny him that satisfaction)
- Be OK with letting the guy know (maybe she tries to hide it but she can’t because it just too good)
- Participate actively to the act

I’m suggesting that those conditions should be met only gradually throughout the game, in no particular order. In fact, the story would probably be defined by the order. For instance if she admit to herself that she enjoys it but she tries to hide/control it, her story will be vastly different from if she refuses to give up to her lust but can’t control it, being more and more betrayed by her body which screams in ecstasy from unwanted pleasure.

The story should be about how she’s torn between all those contradictory feelings that add up every time, her desires, her humiliation, her will to reach her goals, her refusal to let anyone know, etc. It should also be about how and why she reluctantly accepts new acts, how she rationalizes them. I agree with you when you say mind control and hypnosis are cheating and spoil the fun, just as much as rape. She should be put in situations where she willingly accepts just a little bit more of corruption every time.

The corruption should be a journey as much about her state of mind as it’s about sex.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don’t say I require exactly all the things I suggested, maybe I explained myself poorly.

I think a trainer game should be a journey from an innocent girl to a submissive sex slave. I also think those games fall short because the girl reach the last stage of that journey usually during the first sex scene, therefore the game developers have to stretch their games by other means which are bad most of the time, as you noticed.

As a solution I’m suggesting to “decompose” that last stage and make every step some kind of milestone during the story. For example, to be a slutty submissive sex slave, the girl should:
- Have an orgasm
- Enjoy it (an orgasm can be unwanted, especially with a guy she despises)
- Admit to herself she enjoys it (she can be in denial)
- Let the guy know she enjoys it (she can try to hide it to deny him that satisfaction)
- Be OK with letting the guy know (maybe she tries to hide it but she can’t because it just too good)
- Participate actively to the act

I’m suggesting that those conditions should be met only gradually throughout the game, in no particular order. In fact, the story would probably be defined by the order. For instance if she admit to herself that she enjoys it but she tries to hide/control it, her story will be vastly different from if she refuses to give up to her lust but can’t control it, being more and more betrayed by her body which screams in ecstasy from unwanted pleasure.

The story should be about how she’s torn between all those contradictory feelings that add up every time, her desires, her humiliation, her will to reach her goals, her refusal to let anyone know, etc. It should also be about how and why she reluctantly accepts new acts, how she rationalizes them. I agree with you when you say mind control and hypnosis are cheating and spoil the fun, just as much as rape. She should be put in situations where she willingly accepts just a little bit more of corruption every time.

The corruption should be a journey as much about her state of mind as it’s about sex.
You voiced some interesting ideas, I would probably play such game if it exist, but as i said, I can't remember anything close to you description. As for the rape, I also agree. I mentioned Rance because it's hooked me for other reasons: it's gameplay, well written characters, sometimes really good humor and world setting. Your suggestions are good, but they should be addressed to the devs, so maybe, just maybe, they hear you out and implement some of this ideas. But, as far as I know, current devs don't presented on this forum. Best course of action is make your own game with blackjack and waifus, but as we all understand it's not that easy. So only 2 things we can do - continue to play what is offered, or try to suggest your ideas to those developers who open for players suggestions. Something like that.

Reactions: lurkmaster

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Can all of you guys who write unnecessary comments like "Female Protag = Wasted Potential" maybe just go away without posting anything. Your not helping or being constructive, you just dislike the game because there isn't a dude with a freaking 10 meter dick fucking everything that moves. Kinda starting to piss me off tbh.

Anyways I love the game it looks good and can't wait for whats next. All I would say that if you add hetero content maybe give the player the choice and not just force them to do it. Lesbian seemed to be the main focus from the start and there are only a handful of good games out there that allow for lesbian only. I would just hate to see this game become another "slutty Female Protag can't get enough of dicks" kinda game, because there are enough of those out there already. Same with the "Male Protag and Harem", all I'm trying to say is do you and not just go with what a few people scream.

baffo

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know when the next update is due?
answer from patreon

Release date:

If all goes as planned, we'll release the game on the last weekend of August. We're aiming for 30-40 mins of additional playtime.

Ps : The spoiler of Heidi's adventure will be posted on week 3 of august for tier 3 and up

quote of the day : "There is nothing better that a man can do than lay down his life in the service of the Emperor. "

RinkoSama

Dec 23, 2019
It should be Xenos, not Aliens.
Another sex scene or two would have been lovely.
Otherwise it was kind of fun.

ToastyBacon

Aug 10, 2020
New PC user here, how do you "extract and run" I've uploaded it to MegaSync but im unaware of what to do from now on.

Aug 3, 2017
First of all, you need to download it, not upload it. Then you install a free program such as 7zip or the winrar trial. You move the downloaded file (the one with the .zip extension) to a new folder. You right click on the file you've downloaded and click the option that says extract here. Then you click on the .exe file that's just appeared.

Reactions: voerman

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
Cause i don't feel like playing as a cum-bucket thanks.
40K Lore : Introductory Overview of Imperium Male Protagonists Whereabouts 101

" The Imperium of Man is a war-torn stellar empire, teetering on the brink of collapse. For 10,000 Terran years it has been ruled by the deathless Emperor, a being of almost limitless power, to whom thousands of souls are sacrificed daily. However, despite its myriad problems, without the admittedly authoritarian and often harsh protection of the Imperium, as a whole would have fallen prey to the countless perils that threaten it. Without the Imperium of Man and Mankind's faith in the Emperor who guides it, the human race would have become extinct long ago." (Wiki, 2020)

Lore-wise i thought most 'protagonist-esque' male leads, if not all 'males' are sent to the 'frontlines' FOR THE EMPEROR to prevent extinction? so you rather cower behind and herald the end times.. oh you filthy herectic >:3

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
40K Lore : Introductory Overview of Imperium Male Protagonists Whereabouts 101

" The Imperium of Man is a war-torn stellar empire, teetering on the brink of collapse. For 10,000 Terran years it has been ruled by the deathless Emperor, a being of almost limitless power, to whom thousands of souls are sacrificed daily. However, despite its myriad problems, without the admittedly authoritarian and often harsh protection of the Imperium, as a whole would have fallen prey to the countless perils that threaten it. Without the Imperium of Man and Mankind's faith in the Emperor who guides it, the human race would have become extinct long ago." (Wiki, 2020)

Lore-wise i thought most 'protagonist-esque' male leads, if not all 'males' are sent to the 'frontlines' FOR THE EMPEROR to prevent extinction? so you rather cower behind and herald the end times.. oh you filthy herectic >:3
My man i would be knocking up bitches then i would go to the front line to die in the Emperors name.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Can all of you guys who write unnecessary comments like "Female Protag = Wasted Potential" maybe just go away without posting anything. Your not helping or being constructive, you just dislike the game because there isn't a dude with a freaking 10 meter dick fucking everything that moves. Kinda starting to piss me off tbh.

Anyways I love the game it looks good and can't wait for whats next. All I would say that if you add hetero content maybe give the player the choice and not just force them to do it. Lesbian seemed to be the main focus from the start and there are only a handful of good games out there that allow for lesbian only. I would just hate to see this game become another "slutty Female Protag can't get enough of dicks" kinda game, because there are enough of those out there already. Same with the "Male Protag and Harem", all I'm trying to say is do you and not just go with what a few people scream.
I agree with you. I remember there a game call Knight of the Lust Temple. I swear so many people were complaining that the protagonist wasn't male. People on the form for Knight of the Lust Temple call out certain people for that stupid crap like then the game is not for you. 100% those people didn't even bother playing it.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
... I swear so many people were complaining that the protagonist wasn't male. ...
Those who want it to be male protagonist are filthy heretics and xeno scum lovers, that want to dip their mecha-dendrils into dark and forbidden places, where no god emperor-fearing imperial citizen should ever venture.

Unless one is a blue boys daddy, obviously.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes