O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
So this is a trainer game? Why is the trainer-tag then missing?
In the first version it was not a trainer game at all it looked more like an old school adventure. Now it seems to be a game were you train your own character through paying to read dirty literature to perform in this version in a strip club. So no, not a classic trainer game so far.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Grind, grind, grind.

Too bad. There's lots to like about this game, but it is way too repetitive to enjoy for very long.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, piss off and go find a game with one. There's quite a lot of those.
None of them are 40k though.

I'd very much prefer a male protagonist as well, especially given the setting, but I can work with this as long as they keep it strictly lesbian. At this point I'm mostly surprised it hasn't been cease&desist'ed to death already.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
In the first version it was not a trainer game at all it looked more like an old school adventure. Now it seems to be a game were you train your own character through paying to read dirty literature to perform in this version in a strip club. So no, not a classic trainer game so far.
It's like a reverse trainer. I like it.

Reactions: Heliophorus

Deus5000

Jun 18, 2018
So....I wonder how long it will take for the GW legal team to find this XD
They've probably already seen it. More than likely just waiting on their legal team to compile the proper paperwork before they go ahead and issue a cease and desist letter. Just a matter of time imho

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Probably falls under parody or satire, if they bother at all, depending on whatever country's laws it's filed under.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Once I reached the handjob at the strip club, I can't find what's next. Should I really grind to buy the torture kit?

EDIT: I bought the torture kit, I can't find what's it's used for. It unlocks torture kit #2 though

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
Once I reached the handjob at the strip club, I can't find what's next. Should I really grind to buy the torture kit?

EDIT: I bought the torture kit, I can't find what's it's used for. It unlocks torture kit #2 though
Go to the alley at night, there should be a new option.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Oh my goodness, this is promising to be awesome, totally supporting it on Patreon now! I wish I had known when I hit the end of content 'cause I just kept trying to raise money buuuuuut I mean 40K Dark Eldar + awesome art style + fun writing = love it. (But yes, kinda grindy in this version, but guessing that's just some of the club scenes not being implemented yet. It feels obvious that they get unlocked in the library, and the library codexes don't unlock anything past HJ, so..)

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
the grinding is way too much grinding for it be reasonable, you have to handjob scene 45 times to get the money for both 2 sets of torture kits which is not fun. and the lexicons won't unlock for some reason despite having read all 3 codex's

cv0k

Mar 5, 2020
I tried the game, and while the art that is there is very good indeed, the gameplay-grind is ridiculous, unfun and killing the mood. The art could also use a bit variety, for example in the basic masturbation scene, there could be two different frames, depending on the text description of either clit rubbing or fingering her G-spot. That is not a big change at all, in digital art it should be easily changeable, but would add much in immersion.
Cleaning the bar once should be enough to either buy the outfit or read a Codex volume. Instead of being able to repeat the cleaning infinitely, maybe make it a once a day event that pays 20 credits. Alternaive payment methods for the librarian would be great as well, even if it is just flashing him some tits, the art for that is basically already in the game.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I tried the game, and while the art that is there is very good indeed, the gameplay-grind is ridiculous, unfun and killing the mood. The art could also use a bit variety, for example in the basic masturbation scene, there could be two different frames, depending on the text description of either clit rubbing or fingering her G-spot. That is not a big change at all, in digital art it should be easily changeable, but would add much in immersion.
Dunno why those trainer game insist on repetitve grind just do like other vn and write some dialogue ull get the same game time and same assets requirement but without making the player insane and hell feel more invested in the characters.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes