Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
hey is the mac version working? I cant seem to open mine :(
The app for Mac doesn't work because the dev didn't package the directory correctly. Within the app, the Resources folder is missing the autorun folder. To get it to run, you have to create a folder named autorun within the Resources folder. Then add into the autorun folder the game and renpy folders and the inquisitor_trainer.py and .sh files.

• Wow
Reactions: potatoezzz

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
The app for Mac doesn't work because the dev didn't package the directory correctly. Within the app, the Resources folder is missing the autorun folder. To get it to run, you have to create a folder named autorun within the Resources folder. Then add into the autorun folder the game and renpy folders and the inquisitor_trainer.py and .sh files.
ohhh i see. Thanks so much.

Edit: It worked thanks so much I hope people can search this when other people run into this problem

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
getting money requires taking a job. taking a job requires 'dirty training'. getting training requires reading books. reading books requires money.

stuck at 0 gp, what the actual F?

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
getting money requires taking a job. taking a job requires 'dirty training'. getting training requires reading books. reading books requires money.

stuck at 0 gp, what the actual F?
you can clean the bar in the morning then gamble when you have a bit

Reactions: wahnsinn

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Hm. Thank you. No idea how I missed that, I definitely talked to the bar orc a bunch at all times and never noticed that option. Oh well.

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes