GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
1300 patrons in six months for not the most popular game judging by this topic, is this magic?

Last edited:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
how can i make more money ? only with the strip club and cleaning bar ? this don't help me to make more money

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
1300 patrons in six months for not the most popular game judging by this topic, is this magic?
The dev chose the right topic for a game. I don't think that this is a very good game, frankly, because it lacks interesting choices and is grindy. But people have hope for it and so are willing to pay to see their hopes fulfilled, and kudos to the dev for that.

Reactions: zen4yalp

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Impressive. It's not every day you see a RenPy game where the freaking save function fails and gives an error. Bunch of dumb errors from typo'd sound effect names too - a well-coded game wouldn't even crash from something like that.
Is this still lesbo only? Art looks good.
No, there's solo masturbation and a fair bit of hetero play too.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If I'm being fully honest? The game general setup is not bad at all and is actually pretty solid. Some people desire to play as a male character and I get why. Honestly they're probably be a lot more options if the player character was male or if it was optional to choose between the two genders.

But how about this for a middle ground? Why not include the opportunity or option to unlock the ability to become a futa/grow a dick? I know plenty of people are against this type of stuff but hear me out.

We can literally enter the warp in the game at will. The idea that we could have a mutation that causes us to be allowed to grow one is extremely lore friendly considering the many other kinds of mutations warp exposure has.

And again it could just be an option.but consider the kind of avenues it can open up for players.

Considering just how horny and perverted the main character already is they would probably very much enjoy this as well it would allow access to more sexual interaction with female characters. As there is only so much you can really do with lesbian stuff or playing as a female character in general.

As well this can open up the ability to add prostitutes to the game we can use some money to have sex scenes with, I Believe In Lore they are called Joy girls? As well there are Canon supporting female Genestealers. Given that it's clear from the most recent build that the creator and artist are okay with pregnancy stuff why not include the option too be able to impregnate some female Genestealers and have pregnant sex with them?

Under the guise of 'interrogation and scientific study'and so on.

I could go on but I don't want to get too long so what do you all think?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Damn... I was still asking myself why this doesnt get vaginal or anal tag even after that much time and then i saw ''Female protagonist'' tag LOL

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Adeptus Celeng said:
Hi guys!

The December update is now available (version 0.25) and the new additions in this content ARE:

1. The Introduction of two important characters. One represents the players choice to side with the Empire, The others represents the side of Chaos.

2. Several Lewd scenes of the new characters including Battle Sister Verine

3. The start of two alternate storylines which leads to different ending (Hint : Visit the church to trigger this story)

We are sorry fot the update delay for this month, and we thank you for your patience. 2020 was a wonderful year as a patron creator in spite of few problems and issues, We are eager to start 2021 and bring more contents to this game for everybody., we love you all! and Happy New Year.

Cheers,

Celeng.
Adeptus Celeng said:
PC and LINUX :

MAC :

Android :

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hunterx33
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes