Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, would like to know if the start of the game which the Inquisitor ask questions makes a difference in your choice?
I even went to the warhammer 40K fandom wikia to know of the 3 different Xenos (Ork, T'au and Dark Eldar) culture and still don't know what am I picking for..like Dom, Sub or Passive stuff.
If there really is a difference in the starting choice like some games that do hint you of what content you will be doing or miss due to your choice, it would be nice if it was put into the game or someone made a guide about it.

Reactions: pizbia

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I think what interview being actually pointless, no matter what you answer, is intentional. You start thinking, picking your answers, and then bum, "disregard that, let's have sex".

Maybe, it would start changing something later on, but something tells me what nope. Which is shame.

Nathaniel Melchior

Jul 2, 2020
Hi, would like to know if the start of the game which the Inquisitor ask questions makes a difference in your choice?
I even went to the warhammer 40K fandom wikia to know of the 3 different Xenos (Ork, T'au and Dark Eldar) culture and still don't know what am I picking for..like Dom, Sub or Passive stuff.
If there really is a difference in the starting choice like some games that do hint you of what content you will be doing or miss due to your choice, it would be nice if it was put into the game or someone made a guide about it.
I think it's a pass/fail entry exam. If you don't come off pervy enough you have to try again. It happened to me the first time, back in the first version of the game. I gave strait-laced answers, like "ork", "student", "kill the heretics", and inquisitor rejected me. Retried with "dark eldar", "prostitute", "strip the heretics", etc. and got the job. It might have changed in subsequent versions.

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
is this game censored or something? some scenes are just description and nothing else, or they just havent been made yet?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Celeng seems to be losing patrons is it because of the update itself or is it something else?
Maybe because either they don't have enough money to support him or because the game didn't live up to expectation like no straight sex (yet?), slow update with small content, the game is boring without anything to care about (yet), too much teasing, too grinding...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Celeng seems to be losing patrons is it because of the update itself or is it something else?
I think that a bunch of people jumped onboard because of the popularity of the original franchise (they got to 1,000 patrons faster than anything else I've seen) but then has started to lose some patrons because it's impossible to meet those expectations. The devs didn't over-promise, the patrons over-expected.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder when is the public release of 0.24? Or this patreon do not do public releases?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Unbelieveble ! This game got 1k patreons and no1 post it the update for 15 days now ...

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes