bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i dont know if this already known or not..
when you start from beginning.. still in your room..
open the bag and click weapon/armor button.
it will go to outside and cant click the bag anymore.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
You're asking somebody to tell you how to feel and nobody can do that appropriately. It depends on you and your past experiences and how interested you are in the product right now.
I haven't play the product yet, I'm asking if I should wait for further development or if I can play it right now (Like does it have a lot of content or not.). Sorry for the misunderstand.

Melendez

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys I have a question there's a tag of "possession" in this game can you tell me where is or how can I possess somebody please? :3

Mar 7, 2018
A game with good scenes ruined by having to do nothing but 30 days straight of grinding money between content
Agree, don't know why we need all this grind, guess is its the usual padding out "content" to make the game longer, but the only thing it does is make the game way worse.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope the developer later would balancing the grind a little bit more, like have some more side content in between with big bonus to help cut short the progress like while cleaning bar you could allow the guest to groping FMC ass/boobs and got some tips from them

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
For the grind, I would recommend to go all in on the dice game every night in the bar, quick saving before each attempt - if you lose, quick load and retry to get the RNG rolling in your favor. Get all the Codex Volumes read ASAP to get to the better money opportunity.

That being said, it'd be appreciated if you start with some pocket cash to get the dice rolling.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

PC version:

Android version:

Hi guys!
The October update is now available (version 0.23) and the new additions in this content ARE:
1. The continuation of the main storyline "Trouble in the Undercity" Which focused around the Alien Creeper Cultist, and the disappearance of the Governor's daughter.
2. The additional side story with a lewd scene which features Last month's polling result
-->Tomboy Jungle fighter. She can be found in the bar during the night (sometimes) her appearance is randomized, which means she will not be there everytime you enter the bar. If she is not there, then you might wan't to try to visit the bar again.
3. NEW main UI for the text box dialogue, main mao, main interface, and the Inventory screen.
4. A LEWD minigame - We added a sexy minigame which can be activated by clicking on the 'crowd' in the streets of the undercity, this minigame gives you the option to jump to the darkalley without having to wait until the next day for the crowd to disperse (assuming that you win the minigame).
Next month we will have even more update by adding sexyness to the combat system and for the first time we will introduce a major character of the 40k universe (in full parody)
Thank you for your patience throughout the duration of this month, and for your support so far, we love you all!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Phew been a while since i last check on this game, before it did not LOOK like a TRAINER game. Then after i saw the changelog for 2020-08-31 i am looking forward to this game.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Nice drawing for 2D. Even nice enough to lurk some WH games.

Also, am I gonna die for the Emperor or die trying?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I like the art and t big boobed white haired priestess but can I choose to fuck with (old) guys and monsters aswell? That would be neat :) cuz not much into lesbian

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes