Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*goes to hide in the corner*
Please support Adeptus Celeng!:
Really guys, it's just $2/month...

(Hmm, it seems that he hasn't made a Patreon Pledge badge yet. Perhaps I should just wait a little while.)
(I kind of wish a similar thing could be set up with SubscribeStar.)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*goes to hide in the corner*
Please support Adeptus Celeng!:
Really guys, it's just $2/month...

(Hmm, it seems that he hasn't made a Patreon Pledge badge yet. Perhaps I should just wait a little while.)
(I kind of wish a similar thing could be set up with SubscribeStar.)
Do you know the changelog of this new update?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Do you know the changelog of this new update?
Sorry about that. I went looking for one without realising it was staring me in the face.
Adeptus Celeng said:
Hi guys!

The November update is now available (version 0.24) and the new additions in this content ARE:

1. The continuation of the main storyline "Trouble in the Undercity" Which focused around the Alien Creeper Cultist, and the disappearance of the Governor's daughter.

2. A new NPC called Lionel who is a son of a rich and important person from Holy Terra. (A parody from a canon 40k character)

3. NEW enemies for the new sexy combat system where you can strip the enemies of their armor before killing them.

4. A new animation style for a new lewd scene (this scene will be related to the 'trouble in the undercity' story arc.

Next month we will have another canon character from the 40k universe and more animations for the lewd scenes and combat.

Thank you for your patience throughout the duration of this month, and for your support so far, we love you all!
This is really all the information I could find.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry about that. I went looking for one without realising it was staring me in the face.
This is really all the information I could find.
Nice! Thank you for sharing the new update and changelog, look like we will have some cannon character to make apperance...would prefer someone from If the emperor had a text to speech device tho

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It is just me or this new version is full of bugs? Many errors...And the old saves do not work...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Adeptus Celeng said:
We have receivedd bug reports, and are continuously addressing them. there will be a newer version at the end of this month.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes