EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
I experienced a glitch where I purchased all 3 sets of the Codex's at the library, but its only registering as having completed the first two sets. Now I'm soft locked out of the higher dirty skills, and can't purchase the lexicon entries.

Reactions: Hewhocollects

RinkoSama

Dec 23, 2019
I experienced a glitch where I purchased all 3 sets of the Codex's at the library, but its only registering as having completed the first two sets. Now I'm soft locked out of the higher dirty skills, and can't purchase the lexicon entries.
Try rolling back to a previous save.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Just came across this now, by the emprah what is this heresy!

Jokes aside, how is the grind / scene scenario in this one so far?

As with all trainer games, i will wait until this one got a few updates, since they tend to have not really much in them from a smut perspective.

I will be watching this one with keen interest, regardless.

Mar 10, 2018
Just came across this now, by the emprah what is this heresy!

Jokes aside, how is the grind / scene scenario in this one so far?

As with all trainer games, i will wait until this one got a few updates, since they tend to have not really much in them from a smut perspective.

I will be watching this one with keen interest, regardless.
the grind is "grimdark" getting money to get certain stuff gotta repeat the same scenarios over and over to farm money but the the scenes are a-ok for me

Reactions: LFD.CZ

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
The money grind was pretty rediculous, IMO.
Otherwise, this looks to have quite the potential.
Yeah, grind was bad to they point I grabbed a save editor and just added more money for myself. Otherwise it's pretty good. Will keep the eye on this.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
I feel like I should wait this game for further develop....Or should I play it now? Can someone tell me?

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I feel like I should wait this game for further develop....Or should I play it now? Can someone tell me?
You're asking somebody to tell you how to feel and nobody can do that appropriately. It depends on you and your past experiences and how interested you are in the product right now.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes