Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Would love it if there's some way for the armor to replenish. Try testing if the armor is replenished by buying a second set from the mechanicus guy and it doesn't work. The armor value is still 0. Hope this bug is fixed.
The armor value will return to 100 the next day right now it works like a health regen

Jan 2, 2020
The armor value will return to 100 the next day right now it works like a health regen
If you really are the dev of this game then why you dont have a tag that reads "developer"? Until you do you could be just about anyone from Bob from the hot dog van to the creepy janitor Michael.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Doesn't look like this is working for Mac, and the prior fix on page 30 doesn't seem to work (for me, at least). Anyone else have a fix?

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
If you really are the dev of this game then why you dont have a tag that reads "developer"? Until you do you could be just about anyone from Bob from the hot dog van to the creepy janitor Michael.
You're right. Super new in this forum. I'll contact one of the moderator to help me get that dev tag. Thanks!

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your support and feedback so far. I'm taking my time to make major polish in the game this month. I'll add many animation scenes here and there in the game. This particular one will be placed in the Privateroom scene where the player can earn money by doing it.

I hope you guys like it.

footcum.gif

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Almost all (99%) of Futa scenes can be avoided, but scenes with men are mostly mandatory I'm afraid.
Noooo, don't tell me that. Can't we play exclusively lesbian? Will sexually interacting with men be mandatory?

Just yesterday I started playing. It's always good to have a little of everything for everyone. But that this game cannot be played exclusively lesbian is truly a huge disappointment. Having the freedom to decide who to romance or with whom to interact sexually is always a plus for me. Especially when it comes to the female protagonist.

Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Noooo, don't tell me that. Can't we play exclusively lesbian? Will sexually interacting with men be mandatory?

Just yesterday I started playing. It's always good to have a little of everything for everyone. But that this game cannot be played exclusively lesbian is truly a huge disappointment. Having the freedom to decide who to romance or with whom to interact sexually is always a plus for me. Especially when it comes to the female protagonist.
This is a very good input! I'll take this into consideration. I can make some changes like to give the player options to "bribe" or additional other short conversation to avoid payer having to see the straight scenes. That's easy and I think I can do that. But, I have to make another sexy way for the MC to earn money because right now, the possible way to to do that is by being a strip dancer in the undercity club (this activity will trigger only straight scenes). There are several other way to earn money that does not involve straight scenes like sweeping the floor in the undercity and fight the enemies. But you see, they are not sexy.. hmmm let me think of something else then... It would be good if anyone else wanna share their ideas about this :)

Anyway thank you so much!! I do really like your input. I'm so excited to make sketch and write about what to do next. I realize that I have flaws in making branching story lines, so your ideas really helps a lot. You can contact me via discord too if you want : adeptusceleng#9132

PS : I actually didn't mean to make the MC as a lesbian only. This game is actually dedicated for my wife because she's a lovely bisexual lady. :)

Dec 7, 2020
This is a very good input! I'll take this into consideration. I can make some changes like to give the player options to "bribe" or additional other short conversation to avoid payer having to see the straight scenes. That's easy and I think I can do that. But, I have to make another sexy way for the MC to earn money because right now, the possible way to to do that is by being a strip dancer in the undercity club (this activity will trigger only straight scenes). There are several other way to earn money that does not involve straight scenes like sweeping the floor in the undercity and fight the enemies. But you see, they are not sexy.. hmmm let me think of something else then... It would be good if anyone else wanna share their ideas about this :)

Anyway thank you so much!! I do really like your input. I'm so excited to make sketch and write about what to do next. I realize that I have flaws in making branching story lines, so your ideas really helps a lot. You can contact me via discord too if you want : adeptusceleng#9132

PS : I actually didn't mean to make the MC as a lesbian only. This game is actually dedicated for my wife because she's a lovely bisexual lady. :)
To be fair, you already do have a fair bit of lesbian content.Perhaps further down the road you could add in options to cater to lesbian patrons at the club or abhumans(futas).Sisters of battle could be a whole trove of lesbian content (seeing as they are all females)

As for romancing, i noticed you've added a very early version of dating that is yet to be expanded upon so you can make many branches(straight,lesbian etc etc) from there as well.

Btw, i'm really digging your game.I love your artstyle and heidi is such a cutie.

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
To be fair, you already do have a fair bit of lesbian content.Perhaps further down the road you could add in options to cater to lesbian patrons at the club or abhumans(futas).Sisters of battle could be a whole trove of lesbian content (seeing as they are all females)

Okay! I'll explore how to make scenes with lesbian patrons at the club then. I'm thinking a sexy cougar figure is a good fit for this role.

As for romancing, i noticed you've added a very early version of dating that is yet to be expanded upon so you can make many branches(straight,lesbian etc etc) from there as well.
Yep! This is actually the Plan!

Btw, i'm really digging your game.I love your artstyle and heidi is such a cutie.
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Necronlord3

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
V
Okay! I'll explore how to make scenes with lesbian patrons at the club then. I'm thinking a sexy cougar figure is a good fit for this role.

Yep! This is actually the Plan!

Thank you!!!
Beside those lesbian role I would love if you consider adding more straight sex too, specially threesome or even foursome between the MC group with other male. Futa on female could be fun but overall some more straight sex

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
V

Beside those lesbian role I would love if you consider adding more straight sex too, specially threesome or even foursome between the MC group with other male. Futa on female could be fun but overall some more straight sex
I do have many straight sex scenes inside the game already by the way. Like every scene that happen in undercity club when the MC becomes a slutty cute whore. This month, my plan is to have those scenes animated.

And by the way I already have the foursome scenes between MC with other males. There you go :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I do have many straight sex scenes inside the game already by the way. Like every scene that happen in undercity club when the MC becomes a slutty cute whore. This month, my plan is to have those scenes animated.

And by the way I already have the foursome scenes between MC with other male. There you go :

Yes I reached that scene and after that it was the end of the build, what I mean is that beside the MC I would love to see some of her female friends having group sex like that too like the Tech priestess, Inquisitor Colina, Governor's daughter, that Dark Eldar girl... maybe not in the next update but in the future

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Yes I reached that scene and after that it was the end of the build, what I mean is that beside the MC I would love to see some of her female friends having group sex like that too like the Tech priestess, Inquisitor Colina, Governor's daughter, that Dark Eldar girl... maybe not in the next update but in the future
Got it!!!!

Reactions: thevoid089

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Version 0.27 is up , can some upload it?
There you go! I just updated the Free public download with Version 0.27

brothellobby.jpg

The new added-content in this build are:

1. The introduction of two new Characters : Alicyra the felinid abhuman and Sister Genevana the repentia

2. Four New NSFW scenes in the brothel.

3. A new place called 'The Pink Pearl' Which is a Brothel, and it is accessible in the mainmap during the night.

4. Heidi will be able to choose to be a female or a futanari in all of this content updates sex scenes

And don't forget to follow my if you'd like :D

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes