Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
No problem. After the cardinal scene , where shall i go ? What to do next?
That's the end of the story. And after that, I will polish the art for 2-3 months. Like making animated sprites for all characters, making happy ending cutscenes (Most of them will be animated too), branching story/scenes options for lesbian-Only-scenes version in the undercity club.

And by the way, you can overwrite these files inside the folder game for a quick hotfix. I've found the problem in my combat system and have solved it.

Here's what you have to do with this file on your PC :
1. Download the .rpy files that I've attached in this post.
2. Open the Inquisitor Trainer folder, and look for the game folder inside it.
3. Copy and overwrite these files inside the game folder.

Last edited:

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
No problem. After the cardinal scene , where shall i go ? What to do next?
Oh I forgot, Don't forget to meet Roxxi the Catachan-Jungle-Fighter in undercity club. I've made a bit of dating sims and tried to put some lore, plus I've redesign her so she will be more fit with the strong jungle fighter figure.

Cata_-2.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Oh I forgot, Don't forget to meet Roxxi the Catachan-Jungle-Fighter in undercity club. I've made a bit of dating sims and tried to put some lore, plus I've redesign her so she will be more fit with the strong jungle fighter figure.

View attachment 1289212

Aw, I liked original more. Looks like someone fit and lean who spends most of her time in the wild jungle rather than in a gym :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1289212

OH HELL THE FUCK YES! I love strong and muscular girls so I'll welcome it with a warming hug

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

View attachment 1289212

"because honestly I don't think anyone will ever choose this option XD"
I think you would be surprised actually. people just wont say it out loud. I probably would have just for variety. As long as it wasnt too much.

Reactions: Ssato243

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've heard that the Imperium of Man is the space Hulk Hogan made of 40 trucks worth of steel, but don't quote me on that.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello Adeptus Celeng,
Can you add the possibility to rename our saves?
I use save_name.rpy to do this and I made it optional. You could include it in your screens.rpy (1 new label and 1 modified).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just found out the the saves from previous version didn't carry to the new update so I had to copy and paste those on the new created save plot for version 0.27, I wonder will it compatible or any chance in this new update that will make bugs to pop out in the long run because so far it run smoothly without trouble

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes