Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a loop in the perverse option. if you choose the fiunger yourself, it will redirect you to the moment when you need to meet the governor for the first time...
even if I already met the genestealers cultists the first time (and I'm blocked here).

By the way, how I could buy potions or restore my armor ?

edit : i got the loop again just by coming back from the stripclub...
I met the cardinal... and now I'm blocked again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I just found out the the saves from previous version didn't carry to the new update so I had to copy and paste those on the new created save plot for version 0.27, I wonder will it compatible or any chance in this new update that will make bugs to pop out in the long run because so far it run smoothly without trouble
if you use save files from early versions (before 0.26) then some of the save files might not work, but we have solved the issue so I think there won't be any more issues with the savegame files

Reactions: thevoid089

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
there is a loop in the perverse option. if you choose the fiunger yourself, it will redirect you to the moment when you need to meet the governor for the first time...
even if I already met the genestealers cultists the first time (and I'm blocked here).

By the way, how I could buy potions or restore my armor ?

edit : i got the loop again just by coming back from the stripclub...
I met the cardinal... and now I'm blocked again.
I've looked into the game but can not find the error loop. which version of the game are you playing?

You can buy the potions inside the bar (talk to vugnog).

The armor durability should be restored every time you sleep. But I'm really sorry I've just got the bug report that the armor durability won't reset even after you sleep. So I'll also fix this problem for the next update (next month).

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
if you use save files from early versions (before 0.26) then some of the save files might not work, but we have solved the issue so I think there won't be any more issues with the savegame files
The saves from the previous version work without any problem, love all the new animation, new rework on some area like underhive and new content in the brothel

Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
"because honestly I don't think anyone will ever choose this option XD"
I think you would be surprised actually. people just wont say it out loud. I probably would have just for variety. As long as it wasnt too much.
Yep, this will only be like a sidequest or miniquest

leapingleper

Sep 19, 2018
The armor durability should be restored every time you sleep. But I'm really sorry I've just got the bug report that the armor durability won't reset even after you sleep. So I'll also fix this problem for the next update (next month).
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the tech-priest repair your armor whenever it is damaged though? Maybe some armor variants in the future updates wouldn't need to be repaired, but as is, I think it's a bit more sensible. With the amount of money you get from the warp-grinding, I think it'll help with the monetary balance a little.
Great game btw, played it for the first time just recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: decker2

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
So I got stuck in this weird loop after I went to the cultist base where if I try to talk to the governor I'll get a message telling me to go see Inquisitor Cordelia first but when I go to her office she just tells me to go investigate the Undercity like I hadn't already completed that quest.

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
when i get to the android ports (tried all 4) they all say that im downloading a mac.zip file, thoughts?

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
when i get to the android ports (tried all 4) they all say that im downloading a mac.zip file, thoughts?
Just use these below links . It will give you V 0.27 build. You can follow to get the free build that I'll update every month.

PC and LINUX:

MAC:

Android:

The new added-content in this build are:

1. The introduction of two new Characters : Alicyra the felinid abhuman and Sister Genevana the repentia

2. Four New NSFW scenes in the brothel.

3. A new place called 'The Pink Pearl' Which is a Brothel, and it is accessible in the mainmap during the night.

4. Heidi will be able to choose to be a female or a futanari in all of this content updates sex scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bobskie08

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
So I got stuck in this weird loop after I went to the cultist base where if I try to talk to the governor I'll get a message telling me to go see Inquisitor Cordelia first but when I go to her office she just tells me to go investigate the Undercity like I hadn't already completed that quest.
Which version that you play? The latest free donwload build is V 0.27.
You download the build from :)

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the tech-priest repair your armor whenever it is damaged though? Maybe some armor variants in the future updates wouldn't need to be repaired, but as is, I think it's a bit more sensible. With the amount of money you get from the warp-grinding, I think it'll help with the monetary balance a little.
Great game btw, played it for the first time just recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you for give it a try! Reading this makes hours hours of developing this game feels worth it!!!

Having Styx (The Tech priest) to repair the armor, is also part of the plan. I actually wanna do that since the beginning. But, was too afraid that the game would feel more grindy ( I received a lot of complaint back then) because the money system that I was developing, was messy and buggy. But now, after I increase the amount of money that the MC earns, I think it's time to do that plan. I'm still making a lot of art for this month update (making animated sprites and animated cut-scenes), so I will do it next month.

Reactions: leapingleper
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes