Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You play which version? I don't understand why you have a travel.rpy file in your game folder? I don't see such a file in the official build.

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
Yes, it could. I see no reason to do that. A new clean install is always preferable (your saves will be shared through %APPDATA%/Renpy).
save are in the directory located in the game folder and yea i did it.... just some area/ppl seem to have a error gray screen like the pub in undercity

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
save are in the directory located in the game folder
When you save, you get a file in:
- <IQT folder>/game/saves
but also in
- %APPDATA%/Renpy/<IQT folder> (I don't remember the exact name)

When you play with a new version, even if <IQT folder>/game/saves is empty, the game will still be able to load saves from the %APPDATA% folder.
just some area/ppl seem to have a error gray screen like the pub in undercity
I didn't understand. Is it a new error? Your previous error is solved?

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
When you save, you get a file in:
- <IQT folder>/game/saves
but also in
- %APPDATA%/Renpy/<IQT folder> (I don't remember the exact name)

When you play with a new version, even if <IQT folder>/game/saves is empty, the game will still be able to load saves from the %APPDATA% folder.

I didn't understand. Is it a new error? Your previous error is solved?
Previous error is solved and the undercity bar orc gives this

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

I just upload V 0.3.5 IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE. Get it here :

Enjoy the game!!

It is time to continue the main story (heretic side) with a full NSFW scene in the brothel

The brothel madam will have a full scene with Heidi in this update in order to pave the way for the ability to work as an upper class "callgirl" in the upperspire's brothel for those of you who wishes to follow the heretic path.

After reaching a certain level of heretic points, Players can go back to the "Pink Pearl" Brothel to continue the conversation with the brothel madam, in order to start the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, to sum up everything, here's what I did in this version :

0.3.5 Basic Build.jpg

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes