Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I decrypted the datapad.. but now what?
when i go into the hideout i still keep running into dead-ends and locked doors.
What am i missing?
Please let me know on how you decrypted it. :) Logical way would be to talk with the mechanicus guy but no options show up.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Please let me know on how you decrypted it. :) Logical way would be to talk with the mechanicus guy but no options show up.
That is how you decrypt it.
The guy that runs the shop in the lower city (the mechanical-tentacle-cthulu guy) can decrypt it for 200 or-so coins

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
Jul 27, 2020
I'm not into warhammer 40000 much, but the Female Protag are so beautiful and cute. Definitely give it a try.
One question.
Should I well know warhammer lore for playing?

Sorry for bad english.

Reactions: palichan

duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure my game is buggered. Own all items including prosthetic dick, yet my main quest is forever stuck on 'suspicious alley - there's gotta be something'. But there isn't. I've been there a million times, been to the Dark Eldar lady a few times with the new toys. Can't progress in the gang hideout, all doors are locked. And for some reason, completely randomly, one night when sleeping, the masturbation scene triggered automatically again, followed by a repeat of the scene in the palace where you're introduced to the governor. Nothing I do furthers the game at all.

EDIT: yep, buggered. Just triggered the datapad decryption for the second time and it threw an error. Still nothing to do in the gang hideout. Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT2: figured it out. Had to do the daytime alley fuck scene again, it never triggered the maze dialog the first time.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
So far, I have killed 14 Chaos Battle Sisters and received no armor fragments. Frustrating.
It would be nice if the program would tell you if a mission cannot be continued. (Lionel?/the main mission?)
Or there should be a walkthrough.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
So far, I have killed 14 Chaos Battle Sisters and received no armor fragments. Frustrating.
It would be nice if the program would tell you if a mission cannot be continued. (Lionel?/the main mission?)
Or there should be a walkthrough.
Tell me which version you are using and post your save

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
3.5 PC version. I don't know how to post a save, I've never done it before, sorry.
Use the "Attached files" button under the reply box

You'll find your saves in <IQTr folder>/game/saves folder. They take the form x-y-LT1.save (x = page number, y = position in the page (1-3 = upper row, 4-6 = lower row))

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone else stuck? Cheated heretic points to get the strip club early, then went back to the morality path, but got both the Daemonette and the Sister of Battle scenes in the same playthrough. Now nothing else seems to be triggering no matter who Heidi talks to.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes