Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry for asking this but I didn't find any recent mention on the subject.
Is this a lesbian-focused game?
Does the "vaginal" tag include Futa or are there any dudes in the game?
It's not lesbian-focused, the female protagonist scores whatever she encounters: males, females, others.
Futa scenes I saw in my play trough are rather girls with mechanical dicks (strapons), they can unequip it whenever they like. That's what called futa in the game.

Speaking about dicks, there are plenty. Mechanical or organic.
no dicks no buy
I guess you have to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecterX

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So no new content for Heretic content? I mean with that Deamonette we met in our happartament. I wish I become more demon like the one we met. Still littl content on story quest with emperor daughter kidnapped. I would see MC unlock some demonic power but withou thos red eyes I so in preview. Why not give her abilit to become more demonic with ablit to assume her human appearence. Becomin Succubus could be cool.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is the gallery unlock gone going forward? Or gated behind patreon or something now? Or just missing from this one?

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i keep getting every morning a conversation with the skull to meet sister Verine at the landing in the night but she not there ...any advice ?

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
Korne - the Lord of battle
Knurgle - the Lord of Decay
Slainesh - the sexy god
Tzyntch - the manipulator god
Really you couldn't be bother to goggle theirs name and copy it here Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh it took me less than 2 seconds to copy it into this comment

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
Here some console command while I add it:
money
top_bar_var (negative number for heresy points, positive number for loyalist)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Korne - the Lord of battle
Knurgle - the Lord of Decay
Slainesh - the sexy god
Tzyntch - the manipulator god
Really you couldn't be bother to goggle theirs name and copy it here Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh it took me less than 2 seconds to copy it into this comment
Considering that the whole game is a big spoof of Warhammer 40k, I think these "errors" are pretty much intentional.

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
Considering that the whole game is a big spoof of Warhammer 40k, I think these "errors" are pretty much intentional.
I mean sure but if you gonna do it go all the way instead cause they still uses Dark Eldar, Commissar, Tau, Servitor, Mechanicus

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes